Options

How do I change my stadium

dan_bravesdan_braves Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Sorry im very new to the game and my stadium has a huge wall in right field that makes home run battles really annoying. Is there a way to change it?

Answers

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    That stadium was removed after an update some time ago and if you still have it you may want to start a ticket with CS about it.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    lqtmlqtm Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Houmy said:
    That stadium was removed after an update some time ago and if you still have it you may want to start a ticket with CS about it.
    Really? I've been playing this whole time and just thought I was stuck with it. Many thanks, Houmy!
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    Really? I've been playing this whole time and just thought I was stuck with it. Many thanks, Houmy!
  • Options
    Houmy said: That stadium was removed after an update some time ago and if you still have it you may want to start a ticket with CS about it.
    @Houmy, are you sure about the stadium with a giant wall being removed? I put in a ticket asking about it, but the CS rep seemed to have no idea what I was talking about haha. They asked me to provide more information, and asked if I made a purchase or something that was supposed to change my stadium (which I haven't).
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    lqtm said:
    Houmy said: That stadium was removed after an update some time ago and if you still have it you may want to start a ticket with CS about it.
    @Houmy, are you sure about the stadium with a giant wall being removed? I put in a ticket asking about it, but the CS rep seemed to have no idea what I was talking about haha. They asked me to provide more information, and asked if I made a purchase or something that was supposed to change my stadium (which I haven't).
    @lqtm yes, it was removed on April 3rd and GLU even made an announcement about it that day. I am afraid that your only recourse would be a fresh install to get the new files as your version seems to have skipped that update. Getting back in though has been problematic for some so it may take you some time and CS tickets to get your team restored. Either way you should make sure your account is backed up through email first.

I would also wait for the new update GLU has hinted at coming out soon and that may fix it as well.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022