Fan rewards

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
Will somebody please provide a screenshot of the highest tiers of fan rewards? Thanks
Prev1

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I won’t be pushing for that 335 Tanaka. Stanton is most likely at 40K so I won’t be going there.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Stanton and EE at 50 maybe
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    EE is in the Specials Tab for $99.99
    Didn’t catch that
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Anyone else wondering why a person would spend 10k gold to get a 335 max pitcher? Honestly I can't wrap my head around fan rewards. 

Isn't it supposed to entice us to spend? The rewards you get along the way to 10k are a joke and the player at 10k is always a lower max player compared to what has been released recently. That's just so easy to say no to. Am i missing something?

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Will somebody please provide a screenshot of the highest tiers of fan rewards? Thanks
    I would but I'm sure they won't allow a pic of my ass to stay up very long. 
    Cooz19 said:
    2003cobra said:
    I would but I'm sure they won't allow a pic of my ass to stay up very long. 
    Glad for that
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Nice. I’m spending the 50k today. How should I do it?  
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Hookers 'n blow. Is that an option, @2003cobra
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I do not support this endeavor :(
  • AmbiguousAmbiguous Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    What the... I didn't know these rewards went up this high. I usually just barely make it past the 2500 mark anyway, I guess.
    I’ve been saving
  • UltimateJacketsUltimateJackets Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Does your team have to be at a certain level or does tiers 7-10 become available once you complete level 6?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @UltimateJackets if you spend the gold to get through 6 then 7-10 pop up
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • UltimateJacketsUltimateJackets Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @retirepujols thank you for the info. 
    100 boxes and no Aaron judge. Got Happ 1 time so that was my only prime player besides fan rewards Stanton. Hopefully Gary Sánchez is a beast 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Anyone else wondering why a person would spend 10k gold to get a 335 max pitcher? Honestly I can't wrap my head around fan rewards. 

Isn't it supposed to entice us to spend? The rewards you get along the way to 10k are a joke and the player at 10k is always a lower max player compared to what has been released recently. That's just so easy to say no to. Am i missing something?

Absolutely this is what I was talking about the other day. Perfect example of glu incompetence I mean do they want people to spend gold?? 🤨  Because I am bewildered by that 335 pitcher as a fan reward and one of his skills is season mode 🤣. I’ll say it hundred more times I’m sure... but they are beyond out of touch with what their customers want. No way in hell they actually play this game. 
    @2003cobra wow sad shame 100 boxes and no judge. Hopefully the “pitty timer” will fix this problem. I was lucky 🍀 enough to pull him with 10k gold. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

Absolutely this is what I was talking about the other day. Perfect example of glu incompetence I mean do they want people to spend gold?? 🤨  Because I am bewildered by that 335 pitcher as a fan reward and one of his skills is season mode 🤣. I’ll say it hundred more times I’m sure... but they are beyond out of touch with what their customers want. No way in hell they actually play this game. 
    People don’t spend the gold to get the pitcher, they get the pitcher because they spent the gold. 

Maybe they were buying boxes for XP
    maybe they wanted boosts for cvc
    maybe they wanted to do some streaks for the weekend 
    maybe they were chasing a player in the boxes. 

And then they also get the pitcher. The rewards in the fan rewards aren’t always something you chase, but rather something you get because you were chasing something else. 
    @Bigpredfan. Absolutely agree we all spend gold for different reasons and most people are gonna spend something regardless. Although I do believe a lot would be motivated to spend more if the reward weren’t a garbage 335 pitcher with season mode skill. A 340 would be up to current and would have made more sense to. I mean glu is in the business to make money 💰. So sure yeah we all spend for different reasons but glu gave several a reason not to spend more this weekend. Hmmmmmm sounds like good business sense to me! 😂🤣  Cheers 🍻 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @Bigpredfan. Absolutely agree we all spend gold for different reasons and most people are gonna spend something regardless. Although I do believe a lot would be motivated to spend more if the reward weren’t a garbage 335 pitcher with season mode skill. A 340 would be up to current and would have made more sense to. I mean glu is in the business to make money 💰. So sure yeah we all spend for different reasons but glu gave several a reason not to spend more this weekend. Hmmmmmm sounds like good business sense to me! 😂🤣  Cheers 🍻 
    I can agree with this too. The problem is that the players people would want to chase this year cost $29.99 USD. They want you to want the players that cost actual money, not the players you can get with gold that may have been earned without spending a dime. Glu is in the business to make money 
    I spent to chase judge but it’s the first person that I’ve chased this year. I ended up with Stanton Sánchez tonaka HA Happ and Octavio so not what I wanted but not abad haul. Had I known that I wasn’t getting judge I would have bought pxp boxes with the last 15k gold but I’m not crying. 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @2003cobra most the time if you chase players, you never get them. It’s all a gamble. You have good weekends were you get bonus players and ones like now we’re you got one. As long as your fine with what you spent is what matters.
    @Bigpredfan absolutely 100% all about money 💵. With that said their approach is head a scratcher sometimes lol either way tho fan rewards or 29.99 players they will get their money. Wasn’t quite like this last year or 17... It’s definitely been interesting to watch the game change the past few years.  $$$
  • BAvila519BAvila519 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    100 boxes and no Aaron judge. Got Happ 1 time so that was my only prime player besides fan rewards Stanton. Hopefully Gary Sánchez is a beast 
    45 for me and I only have Ottavino to show for it. And Tanaka from fan rewards. So disappointing. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    After 15 or so Lemahieu's I realized this weekend is not my weekend to get the good boxes 😂 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I wish I had the gold you guys have.  One of these days!
    Just no.  
    I’ve watched a lot of videos and have barely bought boxes so far. Time to stock up again 
  • metsbelievermetsbeliever Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    After 15 or so Lemahieu's I realized this weekend is not my weekend to get the good boxes 😂 
    Yeah after I opened all my Lemahieus I said... why they heck did I buy these 😂

I should’ve tape recorded myself so I can just play it back next weekend and save my breath 😆