Options

SORRY BUT THIS GAME IS A SCAM.

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Look, man, I only asked when the fan rewards start. I didn't need to l learn your philosophy on mobile gaming. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @Houmy = Nick Earl 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Houmy said:
    dkarski87 said:
    What promotion? lol .. I just laugh at the people who think we are all GLU employees... I know @Houmy @DFBB and @Bigpredfan are. But not me!
    I WORK FOR NO MAN!!! And also @DFBB is a bot made by @Bigpredfan.
    So how in the world did my bot get invited to SF but not me :(
    @Bigpredfan when your bot gets more props than you 🤔😬😶
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    UltimateJacketsUltimateJackets Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Part of the fun for me about this game is the rebuilding.  I grind out the events and slowly build my team. You have the option to buy stuff but that doesn’t mean you have to. Game is not a scam and I fully expect to have to start all over again when 20 comes out. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Definitely not a scam I love this game love opening the boxes building my team playing with my club etc.. and I invest a lot into it... all by choice. 
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan speaking of SF and your bot (@dfbb). Do you think that whatever custom ATG he gets out of that trip will end up being the best current CVC player or will it be the keeper-killer best current WOH monster? 😉😉😉

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @Bigpredfan speaking of SF and your bot (@dfbb). Do you think that whatever custom ATG he gets out of that trip will end up being the best current CVC player or will it be the keeper-killer best current WOH monster? 😉😉😉
    Well I’m guessing cvc guy. His keepers are WOH guys, so why not cvc for this guy?  
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    Well I’m guessing cvc guy. His keepers are WOH guys, so why not cvc for this guy?  
    So no more new "BEST CVC GUY IN THE GAME - CURRENTLY" posts from him after that? Awwwwww 😁

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Houmy said:
    So no more new "BEST CVC GUY IN THE GAME - CURRENTLY" posts from him after that? Awwwwww 😁
    I’ve programmed him to gloat and post a picture of the new player anytime someone will ask about it. Just wait until beginning of September