TSB - A Love Story

2Next

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I can only assume that some don't feel 'safe' to disagree if it's transparent. However, one of the things that I've enjoyed about the forums is that there's some accountability. By that, I mean, our names are attached to things we like and things we don't like. As the forums continue to grow, the number of trolls will also rise accordingly. As is, there's no telling if the community at large disagrees with our opinions. Maybe it's trolls, maybe it's not. Hopefully, the admins will revisit their decision because I don't think this is the result they imagined.

Also, @Bigpredfan, 69? I know you like that number, but you might want to refresh your profile. :wink:
    It was 69 when I posted :(
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Holy crap whats with all the disagree for my buddies @Bigpredfan and @Houmy.  You should all be ashamed, nicest guys I've known for a long time. Disagree with @DFBB hes the  GLU BOT!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Is Thanos trying to balance all the agrees with all the disagrees?

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
    I can bet its you @BlackFang4. Before they changed the settings you were all over that button. You must be loving this new change.. lol
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87 I'm a proud voicer of my opinion, but I'm not a troll. I think of it as a downvote button, and not a disagree button, per sé. I'm tempted to disagree with you for that though. Lol
    How is it possible that @DFBB is the only one without a dislike on this thread.
    – The Great Houmy
    @dfbb is the disagreer confirmed.
    Or he is being framed 
    Or he is being framed

Nobody (I hope) actually thinks he's it.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @Bigpredfan I found your 6 disagrees in one comment pretty unreasonable. All you said was that people are still playing tsb18, not sure why the truth is so disagreeable 😂
    It just wasn’t popular, so people don’t agree with it. It’s ok to disagree
    I may or may not have disagreed with both of these comments, @Bigpredfan @retirepujols
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Or he is being framed 
    Well at least your numbers went back down again.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

edited June 2019
    Cooz19 said:
    @Bigpredfan I found your 6 disagrees in one comment pretty unreasonable. All you said was that people are still playing tsb18, not sure why the truth is so disagreeable 😂
    It just wasn’t popular, so people don’t agree with it. It’s ok to disagree
    I may or may not have disagreed with both of these comments, @Bigpredfan @retirepujols
    I’m cool with people disagreeing. I have no problem with it to be honest. I don’t want everyone on here to have the exact same opinion, or it would be boring. Shoot, I’ve said things I disagree with just a few moments later. 

Its when people disagree agree with facts that there seems to be an issue. The upgrades purchased from 2018 are not lost, they are just only useable for the 2018 version.  When people say they lost their upgrades, that would mean that Glu took all the upgrades purchased in 2018 back to 0, which isn’t the case as I still have the upgrades in the 2018 version. I still have 2017 downloaded on a device and pop in and check it out from time to time. 

People need to to understand that 2018 TSB is not 2019 TSB. There are similarities and there are differences, but they are different versions. 

Edit: I think sometimes this discussion board becomes a place where people come to just air their complaints. I know i have in the past. But there are sometimes where you have to just get over it and move on. 

I dont come here for negativity, but instead to help others and find some help on how to make this game the most enjoyable it can be. A lot of people are bitter when instead they just need to learn how to do it better 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I dont come here for negativity, but instead to help others and find some help on how to make this game the most enjoyable it can be. A lot of people are bitter when instead they just need to learn how to do it better 
    Not sure what he's talking about. I just came here after searching for "Balsamic vinegar on sandwiches" and stuck around for the conversation. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I played some 18 this weekend, actually. There was a guy complaining on here not too long ago that they just recently stopped handing out rewards for 17 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Cooz- if you disagree then that's what the button is there for 👍🏻 people disagreeing with Houmy telling me how to pronounce his name is something else 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Very well played, @Houmy 😂. By the way, I've thought about this for quite some time... It's pronounced homie, right? 
    LOL you're actually not the first to ask me that. Who+me would be it.
    Right on, so I need glasses then.  Where there's that M in your name, I've been seeing it as RN, so you can only imagine what I've been reading it as lol.  Glad that's been cleared up for me.
    Just no.