Options

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

UNLVREBELUNLVREBEL Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
Jumped to Plat on Monday night, just cleared Plat 4, haven't upgraded anything, all Gold players and no team upgrades. Current bank - 215k bxp, 16k pxp (but don't care about that yet/could increase with box purchases), 3.5 mil blue, 694 evo, 14k gold, 684 bonus games. Should I - stop here, grab weekend boxes and level discount take new players to Plat 10 and build a bit OR throw win percentage out the window, drive for Diamond as is and use next weekends boxes, level discount and VIP gift to take new players to D 10?

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    Drive for diamond!! Let me know how it goes, I'm on the same path lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @retirepujols do you remember which thread you posted the ss of CVC subscription?  I am really trying to talk myself out of it, but I need to see it again
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    😂 I'll tag you
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Depends on who is in the boxes.  Boxes are top-heavy now with primes which aren't going to do you any good.  Ketel Marte in specials last week is stellar for a diamond bound team.....I'd consider the specials box as well as the weekend boxes.....in any event I'd make sure to position myself to be able to cycle well enough to push whomever is in the classic tower monday as high as you can in either diamond or platinum.....that your freebie to build around.  I went plat 2 days ago and am in a similar situation though I levelled my best two batters to P9&8 and have 5 other bats and four pitchers at varying levels.  I'll buy another Marte-esque player if one comes through in specials and use their bonus to win cvc and use that to level them because I'm bxp broke!