325 max players.

tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
I'm made the jump to diamond for the hell of it. No xp. Hardly any evo. But losing alot of games. Have a few platnuim players. But half my roster still gold 10. Just wondering if the 325 max guys like WOH reward Santana albies are worth leveling up. Or they going to be obsolete soon. 

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I traded in both of them awhile back. I also just went to Diamond yesterday. I had 10 batters and 2 pitchers at Platinum 10 when I did. I have a good vs LHP and vs RHP to Diamond 3 now to go at WOH. Yesterday was not easy but I cycled enough times to get Beatty to Plat 10. I hope Monday will be easier.
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @navyjack77. I got Beatty too. Wasn't easy either. Or at least sale wasn't. I do have prime bell with double late innings but just got to gold 1. I also have prime chavis but he is silver 10. So I was kinda wondering if I did level Santana albies and maybe my 325 avisail Garcia to at least platinum if that would make my winning percentage go up a bit. 4 of my pitchers are platinum. But there getting worked a bit too
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    THIS FORUM SOFTWARE IS GARBAGE
    edited June 2019

Use this thread to calculate hit ratings for 325 guys. Don't get caught up in max as Beaty has higher hit than Prime Meadows though there's 30 point disparity in max as an example. Santana over Albies if that is what you're asking (343 hit at D10).

• tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @dustyhunks thanks for that. I'll def have to keep that in mind. Maybe they are worth bringing along. I'd just like to get my winning percentage up. With needing so many wins to advance they diamond to cycling d6 the resources are valuable and I can't afford to just throw games away loss after loss
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    😂😂😂😂😂 This comment got me good. Anyways, would any of you gents be kind enough to share the cost to level players through d10? I've searched through multiple threads and haven't found much. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    😂😂😂😂😂 This comment got me good. Anyways, would any of you gents be kind enough to share the cost to level players through d10? I've searched through multiple threads and haven't found much. 
    The only cost I care about for leveling purpose is XP really. Takes roughly 98K to get to P10, then 266K to get to D10 from there. Don’t care about the cash cost because it typically comes back from the balls/loyalty boxes 

I had a big long stupid post full of insight that was immediately sent to the ether for approval and was just pissed. Happens all the damn time but I couldn't maintain composure for a bit there.
    Thanks, @Bigpredfan! That's all I really wanted 😁😁👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    To anyone making the diamond push, I highly recommended not neglecting your starting rotation, make sure you have at minimum a few plat 10 strong starters.  I completely understand wanting bats for WoH I leaned on bats too when I made my push and I was in the low 90k range at D6.  However once I had leveled pitching my win rates shot up accordingly and the savings of just winning more made the exp I used on my rotation very worth it.  I went from wrapping my Ace almost every tourney to now having over 200 ice wraps because I just really don’t need them unless I have a bonus starter.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I went from wrapping my Ace almost every tourney to now having over 200 ice wraps because I just really don’t need them unless I have a bonus starter.

Yup, having all of those wraps when you have a good bonus SP is great.
    I'm kind of hoping for a nice sp from woh today 😁