Options

POTM Giolitto

bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
I got POTM Giolitto three or four weeks ago. Has this guy ever been a bonus yet? (POTW Giolitto was once.) 
I keep thinking every event is going to be his day....but no. What gives the month is about over.

Comments

• Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Yeah he was bonus very first royale after they released the potm, and no bonus since. Ryu got 2 royale bonus days but not Giolito, just another lame glu decision to screw people over. Nothing new.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    1 skill vs. 2 skill PoTM pitcher. Think I got him twice from CvC box some time ago, never even bothered to level him. Same with PoTW Giolito.

Fun fact I learned watching him pitch against Boston this week, his grandfather is Warren Frost of Seinfeld and Twin Peaks fame (at least to me).

• Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    1 skill vs. 2 skill PoTM pitcher. 

Do you think that should matter for number of bonus days the player receives? Costs the same amount of gold to buy the box regardless. Seems like another way to screw people who pulled a POTM pitcher. Not a huge deal or anything, but just more annoying crap from a company that's full of it.
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    And and don’t forget The POTW was a bonus player only yesterday and today nothing, so you get to use him once.