Breaking News The Angles have reported that Tyler Skaggs has Died

matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
No word yet on the cause of Death Tonight's Rangers - Angels Game has been postponed  He Was 27
Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Such a bummer. This is probably insensitive, but I hope there's a special release of him in game with angel wings and clouds in his graphic. I would buy that in a heartbeat, especially if proceeds went to his wife or something like that. Such a shame to see a youngster go. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    The Angels are the same franchise that lost Nick Adenhart several years ago.  Truly a shame to see someone go that young.
    Adenhart was only 22 years young, too. Plus he was from Fullerton, right down the street from Angels stadium. Homegrown kid 🤦🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Us old faithful Angel fans also remember losing Lyman Bostock in early 80’s I believe.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    R.I.H.👼
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I think Skaggs was an LA-area kid, too, wasn't he?  Drafted out of a SoCal high school?
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Same thing I thought of @Tdub71. He was just a kid too. 
    Yeah, San Fernando Valley area @Tdub
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Damn, way way too young. Was just watching him pitch last week. ⚾️ R.I.P. Baller  ⚾️