Options

Discount club question

Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
Anyone know if players from yesterday's Canada box and woh rewards would be eligible for this weekend's discount club? Or is it only the Friday box players? 

Comments

• Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Only Friday box players are eligible for weekend discount.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The weekend bonus players are eligible for the discount. If a player is a CVC bonus and not a weekend event bonus player, they will be ineligible.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    What about POTW or POTM boxes that are currently in store during the weekend?  I think I know the answer but......
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    Sorry @bayoubengal. Only the guys who are bonuses for the weekend get the potential extra 30%. Last year, there was a weekend where LL Trout and LL Votto were in a weekend box(despite being in a WoH box) and they got the discount. However, that's not common. Usually, it's new players.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    What does the LL stand for? Im sure it's obvious, but for some reason I can only think of LL Cool J 🤦🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    @DFBB so if hey are bonus player they are discount doesn't matter if their box is there? Now how likely is a player a bonus player and not in a current box in store. So I understand that
  • Options
    @bayoubengal The Votto and Trout that I referenced were in the weekend box so that's why they were bonus players and got the discount. The only time I can recall a bonus player not being in a box is if he's in specials or part of fan rewards. Keep in mind that the discount only applies to the weekend event bonus players. For example, in the past, fan rewards players have been cvc bonuses, but not weekend event bonus players. When that happens, they're not eligible for the discount.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Living Legend @retirepujols
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    LL Cool J is a living legend. I heard he’s bad and no rapper can rap quite like he can. 
  • Options
    @Base15 Bad as in good? Or bad as in bad? 
  • Options
    @DFBB there is no room in this thread for snarky, sarcastic, offensive, brutal comments.  Please keep it to a minimum.  you may offend someone that you are not talking too
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    @DFBB I was wondering how many people would get that. “No rapper can rap quite like I can” is the first line of his first big song entitled “I’m Bad.”  
  • Options
    @Base15 Ahh, totally over my head. I wouldn't call myself a big LL fan, but I did grow up on hip hop. He definitely has some catchy beats though.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    This is what field pass is for.....discounts go on players in the two weekend boxes, specials box and FR.....you can double stack bonuses on the weekends and get a different pass for the weekdays to get 20% off levels.

DFBB has got to be the most genuinely helpful person in the forum.....that’s why fake mod posts get created in his honor......seriously though, snarky and scarcastic is my Role here so let’s get that straight from right now cause I don’t want to find myself out of a job.   ;)
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LL - NY in the 80-90s - Ladies love......

LL - TSB current era - Living legend