Options

Epic moments comeback?

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
Idk about y’all, but I wouldn’t mind seeing players in the epic moments again. Should Glu bring it back?

Comments

• Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    That would be awesome.  I have seen the collection ticket but haven't found where it shows you how many you have.  
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    You mean actually let us use those epic coins? What's next, you want them to offer free healthcare as well? How about another increase for the keepers while you're at it considering how much they cost to level? THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE 😑😑😑
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited July 2019
    How about another increase for the keepers while you're at it considering how much they cost to level? THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE 😑😑😑

My keepers will stay at Gold forever. Very sad about how that turned out. Yes, they are decent if you have them leveled, but as it is now there are always better players that I will have leveled up anyway. And it's a pain to just swap them in for WOH anyway. Keepers have been a huge fail so far, imo.
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @JEDDDOGGY I agree. If someone has the resources to level up prime players, then the primes far outweigh the value of the keepers. Keepers seem to only be valuable if you can't afford the pxp. And if you can't afford the pxp, that means you're probably at diamond, in which case the keepers cost 1.3 million bxp each, which is no small sum.
  • Options
    😂😂😂 you remember these days Prime players in the picks?! @Houmy
  • Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    How about another increase for the keepers while you're at it considering how much they cost to level? THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE 😑😑😑

My keepers will stay at Gold forever. Very sad about how that turned out. Yes, they are decent if you have them leveled, but as it is now there are always better players that I will have leveled up anyway. And it's a pain to just swap them in for WOH anyway. Keepers have been a huge fail so far, imo.
    I agree if you make the splash to diamond early.  I’m going to try the new route in about two months to go from gold to diamond and only cap my two hitting keepers and enough xp to cycle cap two players from walk off to see how that goes. 
  • Options
    @UltimateWarrior that Pujols WAS actually my first prime ever in 17 that I got through epic moments. 🤘🤘🤘

• Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Yep. That's what I kept saying in 18 when it turned out they would cost so much to level same as our custom legends.

• Options
    @JEDDDOGGY if keepers multiplier was updated more often and always the best player you had(like ATGs last year) they would be looked at a little differently. And of course if the price of keepers XP were decreased😄. Maybe a change will come after the VIP summit
  • Options
    Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    I'm ok with the 5x cost for upgrading keepers, but I think the 5x cost to upgrade keeper skills is too high. Maybe that could be discussed. I just can't imaging spending more than 50k Prime xp to upgrade 1 skill. That seems absurd to me.
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I'm ok with the 5x cost for upgrading keepers, but I think the 5x cost to upgrade keeper skills is too high. Maybe that could be discussed. I just can't imaging spending more than 50k Prime xp to upgrade 1 skill. That seems absurd to me.
    Absolutely agree.  They should be tougher to level than new bxp players, but 5x on skills is outrageous.  Mine are all capped at silver, and I intend to take them to gold 10 but the skills are all still at 2 or 3.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Boy I (we) really derailed this thread!  :D
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    On a lesser bright note my franchise coins are now in the mid 400's
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Boy I (we) really derailed this thread!  :D
    To get back to kinda on topic.....

below are are the current odds. None of them are really that good. I understand it’s free, but in the past there has been a chance of gold and PXP in these picks, as well as a video to pick a 2nd time. I would like to see it improved slightly where I could actually get excited about getting something good.  I never cared about the players offered. They were normally players who were outdated (I had already traded in the 400 max Stanton when I got him again from the daily moments cards in 2018)

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’ve used a lot of them this year. I try to run them down because I feel that I get them less often if glu sees them as a major resource for me. Maybe I’m wrong but it’s an experiment 
  • Options
    Hope it works out, maybe with the "rumored update" we can trade them in for...epic moments collection tokens  :D

• Options
    @Bigpredfan I know they took the video and gold away bc there was some type of glitch when Beta was out that people abused. They could add the PXP back in that would be awesome. I like the idea of player or something there even if he doesn’t make my roster I’m sure he makes someone else’s. In general it’s should be retooled and not forgotten. It’s like what’s the point of giving us epic coins if there is no use for them.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    577 here :( 
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    how do you know how many you have? Am I missing where that information is.
  • Options
    Go to store and boost @KSMETS
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I've only got 279 of those bad boys, sure wish I was rolling in them like you gents. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    My bad... I should read better. I thought we were still talking epic moments not franchise coins. 
  • Options
    BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I’m at 887.  Hope the update makes them useful 
  • Options
    @ksmets we are but there are other nagging issues with the game that we pick the scab off from time to time.