Legend XP?

Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
Going through the bonus points for my legend and to reach the next level I need legend xp which I have never even seen. If you hit the tab to get more it brings you to the store but none of the boxes have legend xp in them. Is this something that comes out in the future?

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Yes. We don’t have any legends yet so legend XP probably won’t be available until that happens. Last year when we got our first legend, Jim Edmonds, we didn’t even have a legend XP box out. People were pulling him and couldn’t do anything with him. Lol
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Lxp came out in early July last year. We're moving at a much different place this year so there's no telling when we will see them.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Thanks. Never played the game before but from reading the forums I’ve seen people talking about how stuff gets released which is why I figured it didn’t come out yet. 
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Last year I spent 30k gold during the 4th of July fan rewards to receive the first fan reward Legend Fred McGriff.  It took about 25k gold in lxp boxes just to cap him at silver 10.  So based on last years timeline, lxp was already out by the 4th of July.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I think the main reason we aren’t seeing any legends yet is bc of double skill guys. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I'm not ready to even think about legends 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    My first legend last year was Knoblach, when he was a level 4 woh reward.  He was my starter at 2b for the rest of the year.
  • zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    My first legend last year was Knoblach, when he was a level 4 woh reward.  He was my starter at 2b for the rest of the year.
    Knoblauch was my first legend last year too. I was pumped
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

Here is My INACTIVE keeper from last year....I mean legend.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Lol man you should have brought an ATG with you, but even so he’s still pretty good keeper just got to pay the tax man @matt_sackett
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I brought Willie Mays and Robin Roberts with as well...but Nolan was my first Legend.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• UltimateJacketsUltimateJackets Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    How much legend XP does it take to cap a legend player to Gold 10?
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    There’s a ton of leveling charts. Search for a glu baseball leveling and you’ll see the cost
    its same as prime cost I believe. ~6k then 25k then 75k about for bronze silver gold.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I really feel lxp is a sham and a waste. Primes are hard enough and the difference between 420 and 450 is so minimal. I’m not wasting my lxp until they have the 500+ legends. I have already had to scratch my 370 primes bc of 350 reg XP’s w better skills so I’m sure I’d scratch 450 legends for 420 primes in time so I’m not risking it
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @UltimateJackets Same costs as pxp for a legend..it will be about 107k lxp to go from b1 to g10.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The paucity of LXP just kills the attraction of landing legends.  And the diminishing amount of available PXP isn't good either, but at least there are still some reasonable sources for that (season mode, periodic free gifts, top rewards for club play, trade-in of the 370/380/390 primes, etc.). 
    @DFBB Thank you very much. 
    It’s great to have enough LXP to get a player to G10 but no Legend Player to use it on. Lol