Struggling with woh (classic)? Try this. UPDATED

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    BUMP today’s royale
    I guess I should update this 
    This royale is tough when you have no lefties.  And I just can't beat Shields :'(
    Just no.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    This guy is still getting it done for me
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I wanted La Stella so bad in that freeway series box, I think I got Muncy like 12 times instead 🙄
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    BUMP today’s royale
    I guess I should update this 
    I used to wonder how you got 1000 posts in 2 months, butb then I see stuff like this. So helpful.
    I used to wonder how you got 1000 posts in 2 months, butb then I see stuff like this. So helpful.
    I'm also at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood forum looking for ladies to send me gifts, the posts are for the Glu forum in general so it's been adding up 😅
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Not starting a new thread for something that relates to Classic WOH.

Does anyone have the scenarios for classic??  If so that would be greatly appreciated.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.

Does anyone have the scenarios for classic??  If so that would be greatly appreciated.
    @dustyhunks might

@dustyhunks might
    Might be able to combine them if we have that
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts

I have a list of pitcher handedness and situations (how many on, how many runs down, etc.) for each level of classic.  Is that what you're looking for?
    edited July 2019

I have a list of pitcher handedness and situations (how many on, how many runs down, etc.) for each level of classic.  Is that what you're looking for?

Yes yes yes  can you post it so @retirepujols can add it to OP
    edited July 2019
    Here is what I have:

That is pitcher handedness plus situation. In the situation column, before the comma is where the runners are (F = bases full, E = bases empty, and the numbers represent the bases where runners are).  After the comma is how many runs you are down (0 = tie game).  Hope it helps.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Excellent, thank you @mwilson829

This is probably a dumb question, but the Monday set-up doesn't change in terms of pitcher arm and situation, right? 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I'm pretty sure 4.10 bases are empty. @mwilson829
    edited July 2019
    Cooz19 said:
    Excellent, thank you @mwilson829

This is probably a dumb question, but the Monday set-up doesn't change in terms of pitcher arm and situation, right? 
    It changed 2 weeks ago to current config. Hoping it doesn't follow Royale and change again this coming Monday.

FYI, Royale changed a few weeks ago when Sale and company was introduced, ran with that setup for maybe 3-4 (?) weeks and then changed each of the last 3 weeks.
    I know the bases are empty on 4.10 in Royale on Wednesdays, but are you saying they are also empty on Mondays?  Is that a recent change?  I finally got around to manually recording these situations a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't looked at whether they needed to be updated since then.
    @mwilson829 Hmm, I am less certain now. If there's runners on it's only one and on first. Hopefully someone with a better memory can recall.
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I know the bases are empty on 4.10 in Royale on Wednesdays, but are you saying they are also empty on Mondays?  Is that a recent change?  I finally got around to manually recording these situations a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't looked at whether they needed to be updated since then.
    Bases empty on 4.10 both days. Down 3 on Mondays. Down 2 on Wednesdays.
    Yes yes yes  can you post it so @retirepujols can add it to OP
    I tried, but I'm receiving a "file format not allowed" error. 
    Bump Bump Bump 
  • mattycampmattycamp Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Ugh. Was cruising along using these charts, then ran into a couple soft-tossing jerks who derailed me late in round 3. My lineup is heavier in terms of the best bats being righties, so I'm having trouble deciding in some matchups whether I'd be better off (for example) using a 199 Beatty or a 210 Realmuto against a righty.

mattycamp said:
    Ugh. Was cruising along using these charts, then ran into a couple soft-tossing jerks who derailed me late in round 3. My lineup is heavier in terms of the best bats being righties, so I'm having trouble deciding in some matchups whether I'd be better off (for example) using a 199 Beatty or a 210 Realmuto against a righty.

I tend to go the beauty route, platoon advantage is pretty big 😊
  • frickinsaintfrickinsaint Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Can someone update this? We're looking for the 4th and 5th round pitchers for classic please and thank you.
    Can someone update this? We're looking for the 4th and 5th round pitchers for classic please and thank you.
    It is updated 😊
  • frickinsaintfrickinsaint Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Whoa sweet, sorry I thought it was outdated but I see the time edited now
    Whoa sweet, sorry I thought it was outdated but I see the time edited now
    All good, I'm trying to keep it updated whenever it changes 👍
    Bump bump
    @8ball02 or this?
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I'm thinking this!
    Just no.  
    WOH BUMP
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Well after the VIP gift thursday and double gold this weekend I am going to have a legit shot at cycling HOF today...we will see.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.