Options

All-Star Breakout Box vs. All Superstars Box

13Next

Comments

• Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @dustyhunks...I assume you asked because you’re wondering about Arrenado’s stats at gold 10?  If so, you can just multiply each bronze 1 stat by 2.14 and it will give you the value at gold 10.  All the multipliers are listed in the chat titled “Prime Superstar Baez”.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I know, I was curious what other's stats were for him after playing games to compare what I am seeing at g5.
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Maybe they are saving the highest max primes using bxp for Monday? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔🤨 hopefully 😬
    Could be. Wait and see I guess. Wouldn't mind landing a few since I plan going gold and probably platinum right after if there is still no PXP in slugfest this Wednesday. To be honest even if they release prime sluggers though I'm not sure if I am into multicycling any longer. 

Agree @houmy no multi cycling for me  I had such high expectations for slugger this year. The addition of evo has been nice but it’s not enough for me to multi cycle and truly invest in my sluggers. I haven’t ran into a evo crisis yet this year and maybe that’s why I don’t play slugger much. Hopefully pxp will be added to slugger after the update but as of now just not enough incentive. It’s really a shame I enjoy slugger hopefully they find a way to slugger off life support. Good luck with gold and plat 👍🏻🍀
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts