WOH- Another All Star Batch?

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
edited July 2019 in General TSB Discussion
With the All star events over the next couple of days I couldn’t imagine Glu not keeping the theme going. Do you think we will get a boost in BXP(max 360) players this week For the WOH player for classic? Possible 400 max guy for DTI/HOF? Do we get yet another Box of All Star Versions?! So many speculations😩!
Prev1

Comments

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    I was just having this conversation with my club this morning. Its glu so who knows. All I hope for it the Live boost is active during the derby time.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I would love a boost to bxp players, but I cant see them approaching 400 yet 😂 especially right after 400 pxp guys came out and so many people ran through obscene amounts of pxp for them. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I think a 400 will be offered for DTI, but he won’t gave stackable WOH skills is my prediction @retirepujols . Im keeping my fingers crossed for that live boost it makes sense to have one during derby time @ZaneJ78
    Yeah, I didn't read your original post correctly 😂 my bad! I just hope they don't change things today (in terms of difficulty/pitching) 😩 leave it the same at least for today 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I am guessing this year's AS boxes, assuming new ones are coming, will be a disappointment compared to last year where we had 425 MAX players that used PXP as well as BXP. But I could be wrong so I'll hold off judgment until they are released. I am already disappointed however about the lack of PXP in case I land a few though as by this time last year I had a full squad of maxed primes.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Last year boxes were pretty dope. I was able to use those players even late into the year like  All Star Freeman he was a beast. I’m thinking Glu is holding  PXP back bc they dont want the game to be like last years. They’re  pushing players either to be more strategic with using PXP or if you want a team full of primes buy more than PXP. I think they are trying to have a little more control this year than previous ones @Houmy
    Lets hope they make WOH full of PXP instead of BXP. That's my hope...
    ZaneJ78 said:
    I like the bxp, thank you very much 😂 now if they rewarded pxp throughout HOF, THAT would be great. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I was disappointed they didn't throw us some prime xp deal boxes, or even the mega deal ones over the weekend. You couldn't level those guys unless you already had the prime xp saved or you bought those horrendous 300 gold prime improve boxes (to which I said no way, Jose).
    ZaneJ78 said:
    I like the bxp, thank you very much 😂 now if they rewarded pxp throughout HOF, THAT would be great. 
    Sorry wasn't trying to offend anyone
    ZaneJ78 said:
    😂😂 Nah, man. I'm just saying it's nice getting hundreds of thousands of bxp in a day, but if they replaced all of the bxp in Hof with pxp that would be very interesting. 
    ZaneJ78 said:
    😂😂 Nah, man. I'm just saying it's nice getting hundreds of thousands of bxp in a day, but if they replaced all of the bxp in Hof with pxp that would be very interesting. 

I am at a point where bxp doesn't help me much. Need that PXP badly
    This can’t be right gotta be a place holder😩
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Glu y'all better replace the HOF Vlad with the Vlad in the box... or else you're gonna have a bunch of unhappy custoemrs.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    This can’t be right gotta be a place holder😩

Must be wrong. Classic reward extra box version is different.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Yea, why spend the time to beat HOF if that player isn't even the big bonus
    and double cvc skill ...smh
    Much more like it
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Didnt we just recently have a 1B reward for classic with RISP in Beatty?
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    App crash loading 3-10.  sigh
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Thekid84 said:
    Yep. Beaty was 2 Wednesday’s ago I believe 
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Thekid84 said:
    Yep. Beaty was 2 Wednesday’s ago I believe 
    Well that sucks, wish it were a SS or something different 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Vid boost on 5.10 classic...fails first two times and 3rd attempt vid loads. Every time so far....
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    anyone know if there is going to be live boost today?
    i would say MAYBE for teams that have a player participating in the derby. probably a definite NO for the ones without.
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I thought Classic was by far the easiest ever. Liking those All Star Boxes. 
    @dustyhunks if you have been watching a lot of videos it will do that. I had to wait for my videos to reset from watching them for gold 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior Is there a certain time for that reset, or is it just a full 24 hours later?
    Just no.  
    Paxton is impossible. Votto dusted Scherzer first try with video boost.
    I believe it is. Unless you reset you Advertiser, there’s a cap on the Videos. But if you keep resting the Advertiser, you run the risk of being banned from Tapjoy @FrankTheTank04
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior Thanks!  Yeah maybe it's 3PM cst because mine just started working again.
    Just no.