A Tap Sports Baseball Family Story

BIGBOBBY92BIGBOBBY92 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
At my family cookup on Sunday I was taking to my Uncle about baseball and then eventually I started talking about TPB and he seemed very interested and downloaded it right away. He was also nice of him to not pick the Red Sox as his team, as I am a Yankees fan so........ He then really wanted to play my brother and I, and then we proceeded to play him with our maxed gold and silver teams against his 12k team strength beginner bronze team as that's what family does haha. After we helped him move up a few divisions in bronze, he ended up pulling prime DJ from the 6 free twitter event boxes and my brother got super salty as he was 1/14 on those boxes and only pulled a pitcher. I didn't think too much about it at the time but later that night he started texting about with questions about the game. 

It was really cool to see him continue playing as he shares a love of baseball with me, and the game does a great job of having you build up a team of superstars from really nothing in the beginning. I sent him a private message so I can keep up with his team and every time I go to check he is online, so that's very cool.

From there I explained WoH and he was determined to beat it while at first he was having a lot of trouble because he was playing Hall of Fame without knowing there were easier difficulties. Very cool to see my family members play this game and maybe once he gets the hang of the game he can join my club. Now that my uncle plays I only need to get my dad to download the game as he also loves baseball and partially already likes the game when my brother is raging at WoH near him. Until he downloads it we'll stick to class NES RBI Baseball. Cheers everyone!
https://discord.gg/E2zHYq Tap Sports Baseball Discord I help run

Comments

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Wait until he asks about evo, all star tickets, franchise coins, stuck players, and epic moments coins....lol
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    As long as you don't catch him with a "girls pm me"...
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    So in a couple of months down the road when he is taking out a reverse mortgage on the house to pay for all that PXP & LXP he will definitely remember that Sunday. It's been nice knowing you buddy 😬
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Wait until he asks about evo, all star tickets, franchise coins, stuck players, and epic moments coins....lol
    Forgot to add VIP lol
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Forgot to add VIP lol
    why mystery boxes can cause heart attacks...
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • BIGBOBBY92BIGBOBBY92 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    He said he was thought about spending cash a few times but once he found about watching Ads, he grinded enough Ads to get the multi draft pick.
    https://discord.gg/E2zHYq Tap Sports Baseball Discord I help run
    I actually did something like that myself as far as crushing someone I knew with a lower team strength back in 17. Back then the facebook login feature (as opposed to email) was not actually a totally useless button and worked for tying the app to your account. One day I check to see if any of my facebook friends are on this app and what do you know, one of my good friends that I play poker with every week is on it.

He is about 45K weaker than me though so OF COURSE I start as many matches as I can with him 😈. I guess he was still new to the game so he didn't know much about team comparison and that you can resign so he would play anytime he logged in and promptly get whooped.

Fast forward to our weekly poker days where I would sit there at the poker table and nudge him in the app every time the option was available and watch him get a notification, pull out his phone and get the most unamused look 😒😒😒 on his face and put the phone back down. Of course he had no idea I was playing TSB so he didn't know it was me messing with him 😊😊😊. Ahhh the good old days.

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Forgot to add VIP lol
    The chipper boxes @h@Houmy went for last year lol 
    Forgot to add VIP lol
    The chipper boxes @h@Houmy went for last year lol 
    Thanks for reminding me buddy.

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I actually got hooked on tap right after it came out by my son in law.  Back then you could play a 3 or 9 inning game and they also gave gold to guys with most hits, runs, and wins daily.  They removed the 3 inning option with an update that I didn’t allow, but he did.  He was sooo mad as I continued to rack up gold for having so many daily wins via 3 inning games! 😀😀😀
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard