Referral Rewards

TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
edited July 2019 in General TSB Discussion
How will this work? I just invited one of my friends at work to play, but how will it register that I invited him without entering like a referral code or something? Will it automatically detect that I sent him the app invitation? I also understand they have to reach silver to get the rewards. 

Comments

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    So, its a great idea to tell glu that you will bypassing the system to get rewards.  SMH
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Not saying I’m going to but It’s an idea that crossed through. I definitely know other people will do this 
    There, edited. So it don’t look bad or something lol 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    There's a link that's sent to the person they click on to get started I presume.
  • Grippy5Grippy5 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I plan on grabbing my family's phones and getting them to silver myself!
    Right, great idea! But how will it register that you sent the invitation yourself compared to it registering as them downloading it off the App Store without your invitation? 
  • Grippy5Grippy5 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Click on the link I sent via messenger 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    TBWepa said:
    Right, great idea! But how will it register that you sent the invitation yourself compared to it registering as them downloading it off the App Store without your invitation? 
    There's an option to send the invite via SMS and it auto-fills with a link. There is a token in there tied to your account most likely that links the account that is created to your referrals.