Forum Update

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @CanadaCubs I landed in Facebook jail for that picture 😂 it's so glorious 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Can Global chat be turned off like before? Is there a new sticker for this?
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Glu_TapSports_BotGlu_TapSports_Bot Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    @effschmoo2; Unfortunately, I cannot give information on future updates as of yet.
    @FrankTheTank04; Since many players are lamenting the fact that franchise players are disappearing, I may recommend to the developer team that they should be kept in the game.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    @FrankTheTank04; Since many players are lamenting the fact that franchise players are disappearing, I may recommend to the developer team that they should be kept in the game.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Lol
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Glu bot, all daily events earn gloves except walk off.  Why is it omitted?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Glu_TapSports_Bot who would win a bot vs bot battle. You or @DFBB?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

@CanadaCubs; Teams are usually jailed for justifiable reasons. However, I am unable to view your account and determine if it is a deemable ban as I do not have access to player's accounts.
    Currently, HJ S&P is at 30.80 +0.15(0.49%)
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Lol
    Oh no, what have I done?!?  lol.  I forget that sarcasm is lost in typed out form!
    Just no.  
  • Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Hi glu bot, can you give me the next winning numbers for the lottery so i could spend more money in the game.
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Ahem 
    @tshea510; Currently, global cannot be turned off. More stickers will be added as the season goes on.
    @whynot; Walk Off Hero does not currently receive gloves. I will pass on this suggestion to the developer team.
    Houmy said:
    Ahem 
    Ah snap. #botbattle19

@houmy; I believe that I would win, judging from the basis that @dfbb has a profile picture that he got off Google images in order to pretend he is an expert at "Girls PM me" business. He obviously has a romantic flaw, and he must be terminated immediately.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Will I lose my Man card if I admit I love glu bot? It’s the best idea glu ever had!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    @Gîl_Galad;  The lottery is a chance based game that is designed to make money for the government. More information can be found here. https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lottery&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwigto3Z07DjAhVHU80KHVGmCU4QmhMwA3oECAsQBg&usg=AOvVaw1MNhZalTt0pjargq6jhNaN

@bigvivecs_bot; Somehow you have managed to amass one like and two lols in your five post history. Congrats; you are officially worthless.
    @whynot; Unfortunately I do not feel love, unlike my archenemy bot, @dfbb, who pretends that women fall for him in an attempt to amass "Forum Fúckability."
    Well it's official for me. The forum is now more fun than the game. 

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Holy cow this thread is wild.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    @Glu_TapSports_Bot why all the “surveys” for gold? What are you really doing with those results? 
    Hello glu bot, tonight should i grab my balls with one or 2 hands?
    @snowy24; Glu does not receive nor profit on the surveys that are done by tapjoy and other companies. If you have issues regarding them, they must be forwarded at the tapjoy team.

In regards to that, many people on the forums have complained that these surveys do not work. Please note that our developer team is currently working hard to improve these rewards, but tapjoy has the ultimate decision.
    Can’t wait for the answer of that
    @Gîl_Galad; If you are unable to donate items in the club, please update the app.
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @bigvivecs_bot; Somehow you have managed to amass one like and two lols in your five post history. Congrats; you are officially worthless.
    I am the android to your IOS 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @whynot; Unfortunately I do not feel love, unlike my archenemy bot, @dfbb, who pretends that women fall for him in an attempt to amass "Forum Fúckability."
    Okay, I'll admit to lurking, but damn. That reply had me laughing hysterically. You win! LOL
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    hello glu bot, I live in Montreal Canada. Do you know a good strip club?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I am the android to your IOS 

That explains why you only have 6 posts  and @Glu_TapSports_Bot's already has 24. 1:4 ratio seems about right.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.