ViP

13Next

Comments

• johntryhard195mjohntryhard195m Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Gonna take me awhile if I gotta spend another $300 lol 
  • Rhd killaRhd killa Junior Member Registered Users 20 Posts
    I got passed level 9. Do I gotta get all the way to 8k tickets? I play on my iPad and phone. Would have been there if I wasn’t playin in two devices 
  • Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Well thor....do you have the red arrow?
    you are relatively new to the forums so as per always keep reading use the search box above...I have found that once you hit level 10 throw another $20 at the issue and boom it unlocks, sending a polite note to cs about collecting your level 10 awards doesnt hurt.

^^^
    This is spot on.  I was waiting a few hours, wondering if it would not happen until Monday since I hit lvl 10 on a Sunday morning...needed some pxp, so grabbed a $20 special and there it was immediately after that purchase.
  • BwianmanBwianman Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hit level 10 last night and woke up to VIP this morning after asking customer care about it. They said I'll get the rewards but it was up to the developers to give out vip. Yo devs, I spent 40k gold overall the last week on boxes and didn't hit a Legend.. wanna hook a brother up? ;)
  • NowainoNowaino Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I’m getting close I feel like. I’m at tier 9 now of the rewards. I’ve spent way more this year than last year but hopefully I’ll get lucky. Still going to play tap2020 when it comes out regardless lol
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,481 Posts
    Easiest way to tell....take your number of all star tickets minus 8080 divide by 10...thats how far dollar wise you are.
    you can't spell deteriorate without Detroit

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,489 Posts
    @matt_sackett, your mathematical equation to decipher how to calculate dollars spent to allstar tickets earned intrigues me 🤔.  
    edited August 2019
    @CanadaCubs I drink, a lot, even at work so.
    I might have put that up there wrong...its the level you're going to, for example on level 10 right now...to complete it I need 12650 Tickets, I have 9540  subtract that = 3110 divide that by 10  = $311 to go to get to level 11 but level 9 going into 10 was 8080 :p

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    But not entirely correct because there are 135 free allstar tickets    I have not spent and I am 10 tickets away from level 3 because of this 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    This calculation is strictly if you were spending and trying to go from 9-10.. it's just a calculation of $ spent 

This discussion has been closed.