Options

Well done, Glu

Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
I appreciate a good trolling joke. Great way to show you're reading and have a good sense of humor ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Whoa. I want one.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options

Of course they give me a 380 prime Harperย now
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Send 'im on over, @retirepujols!ย 
  • Options
    That's how "send gifts" should be. I'd totally send him your way ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • Options
    effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Can someone gift me a 400 SS. Iโ€™ll send a gift your way
    Iโ€™ll trade you 400 Tatis for a dozen franchise coins. Iโ€™ll throw in my other 10 primes riding the pine for a marlins sticker and 5 energy drinks.ย 
  • Options
    @Glu_TapSports_Bot we need your assistance.
  • Options
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Can someone gift me a prime batter that you're just going to trade in?.. like that Mazara?ย  I'd appreciate it!ย  Not sure who's D I gotta play with to get one.ย  "Not funny"
    Just no.ย ย 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Can someone gift me a prime batter that you're just going to trade in?.. like that Mazara?ย  I'd appreciate it!ย  Not sure who's D I gotta play with to get one.ย  "Not funny"
    I would gift you one if I knew how. Also, leave my d alone.ย