The Best Strategy to play that Giant June Box! WT............&#%

DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

You Know, Lately I must be the most unlucky Fxxx in this game.

The past 2 days, on 4 separate occasions, I rolled 8x (32 total) on That Giant June Box.

I got Brandon Belt 3 times-regular 5 star.  and a bunch of XP.

So how do you guys play this? Is there strategy I can try?  Or is the Stategy for Glu to take all my gold?.........%$#$%

Any hints are appreciated........thanks

Comments

• DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    hahahaha  thanks man.....     I should have bought that bottle of JW Blue instead.....
  • BlurkerBlurker Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    "The only winning move is not to play."  -Joshua
  • HarveyBarsHarveyBars Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Im in the same boat, so much gold spent and just XP. Very frustrating!!! 🤬🤬🤬
    ShareTheLove
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    edited July 2019

You Know, Lately I must be the most unlucky Fxxx in this game.

The past 2 days, on 4 separate occasions, I rolled 8x (32 total) on That Giant June Box.

I got Brandon Belt 3 times-regular 5 star.  and a bunch of XP.

So how do you guys play this? Is there strategy I can try?  Or is the Stategy for Glu to take all my gold?.........%$#$%

Any hints are appreciated........thanks

Play CVC and not the event, or rather, try to win as many CVC matches as possible and get the player boxes from winning those matches. 
    Doesn't always work out, but more often than not it seems that the CVC reward boxes yield the better players, or at a better rate, compared to straight out buying boxes from the store.  Unfortunately I don't have quantitative evidence to back this up though. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Delete the app 👍🏻
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Great advice thanks dragon!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    He's not really a dragon....hes a Myth, a figment of your imagination, a ghost if you will.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Here's my strategy- click info and scroll to the player you want to pull. Tap on that player, then purchase the box. Let the box shake 3 times before opening, and then don't pull the player you're looking for.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Here's my strategy- click info and scroll to the player you want to pull. Tap on that player, then purchase the box. Let the box shake 3 times before opening, and then don't pull the player you're looking for.
    This actually works. I opened over 25 red sox/dodgers boxes last weekend and probably a dozen times or more, I pulled the box up and (tapped, centered, swiped left, swiped right, gawked at the animation of Benintendi) Only to pull 2x Price, 2x Pollock, 2x Chavis and boatloads of XP
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @Scioscia_Fan Pollock is actually pretty beastly.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    @Scioscia_Fan Pollock is actually pretty beastly.
    Yeah, he replaced my 2xwoh (340) Meadows. He's my only non-prime/keeper slot left now.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Only 32 huh? You're not trying hard enough and obviously don't really want to land that highly coveted prime player. We suggest you try 64 next time.

Best regards,
    - Glu Dev Team
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @retirepujols Couldn't agree more. Pollock's double late inning skill is the bees knees.