Jailing gift a joke

Dacuuubbbsss2017Dacuuubbbsss2017 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
So am I the only one who thinks that late night gift was a joke? I know that it was a hiccup in the game but really. Proper compensation is only right

Comments

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Don't worry, they pumped up the video achievement reward for the day to make up for it.  :p
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    That wasn’t the make up gift. That one seemed like a scheduled gift. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    That wasn’t the make up gift. That one seemed like a scheduled gift. 
    I'm really hoping they change it whether it was scheduled or not. 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    So am I the only one who thinks that late night gift was a joke? I know that it was a hiccup in the game but really. Proper compensation is only right
    Dude, between 10 and 20 percent of us haven't even been able to open the game since last week's update.   
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Dude, between 10 and 20 percent of us haven't even been able to open the game since last week's update.   
    37% of people will believe your stats. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    37% of people will believe your stats. 
    People can come up with stats to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    That's what Glu said.  Anyways. Y'all enjoy being jailed. 
  • Dacuuubbbsss2017Dacuuubbbsss2017 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    DaveMustang said: not my problem