Question for the experts on CvC

cuseC08cuseC08 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
hey guys... so I won MVP and High Round during the first match yesterday but being that I was at work I didn’t log into the game until after match 2 had started. I never got the reward points. I sent in a question to customer support and they told me that rewards for CvC expire if you wait too long to log in. I’ve won MVP and High Round about 20 times over the past few weeks and never have I had this happen. Can anyone confirm this to be true? I kinda felt like the customer support person gave me a canned response to get me to shut up and move on. 

Comments

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    If you do not collect the rewards in the 2 hour allotted time frame then they are gone.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Yes.  Once the next matchup starts, any uncollected rewards vanish.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    On a side note, bronze reset clubs filled with 130k teams gunning for a first round pick are straight dicks..lol....luckily glu realizes this after they got smoked and made me run up the score and gave us all super easy matches
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    On a side note, bronze reset clubs filled with 130k teams gunning for a first round pick are straight dicks..lol....luckily glu realizes this after they got smoked and made me run up the score and gave us all super easy matches
    LMFAO
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • cuseC08cuseC08 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    If you do not collect the rewards in the 2 hour allotted time frame then they are gone.
    Tdub71 said:
    Yes.  Once the next matchup starts, any uncollected rewards vanish.
    Well that’s a kick in the nuts.