Options

Field pass question

goodbadnocreditgoodbadnocredit Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
 I bought field pass again for the weekend. I'm not getting the 20% discount. I level from 3 to 4 its 3000xp from 4 to 5 7500xp.  Someone on reddit said "Even though the XP discount applies to all players, the leveling skills discount will only apply to players that are a bonus for that weekend." Well it is doing the same thing on Snell and Noah who are bonus players this weekend from yesterdays boxes. Last week it showed the discounts I was getting before leveling. I contacted Glu and was told based on our system they can see I recieved the field pass and that they checked my recent upgrade and that xp spent is less than 20%. If thats the case shouldn't the 7500 show 20% less? thanks, Todd

Answers

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Your numbers are confusing me, as they don't match anything I've seen before. In no teir would you spend 3000 XP to go from level 3 to 4, and then 7500 XP immediately after. Can you recheck your numbers, please?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Deleted double post
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    delete dbl post

• Options
    For example Noah Syndergaard is silver level 10 now. with a skill level of 5/20 to upgrade him to 6 is 7500xp

• Options
    edited July 2019
    delete dbl post  

• Options
    edited July 2019
    delete dbl post

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Oh, skill level isn't discounted with field pass. It is discounted in a discount club, but not with field pass. Field pass only discounts leveling them, but not their skills.
  • Options
    Yes thanks you very much !!

• Options
    Yes thank you very much !!