These Boxes Suck Hard

2Next

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    It's still not Contreras or Moncada, but this guys ok, I guess...

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    (frantically calls his sponsor)
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    You guys throw pxp around like it's nuthin'...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Got Heyward like 8 times, Paddack 5 times, Kintzler 5 times and traded him in, Myers, and Contreras but I also opened over 100 boxes (field pass meant I did 4 D6s this weekend)
    Smells like beautiful dupe xp 😁👌🏻👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Started the weekend with 190k, have 210k right now even after finishing Paddack’s last 3 levels.
    I gotta get to diamond.
    I gotta get to diamond.

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I gotta get to diamond.
    It's where glu wants us to go. :smile:
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I gotta get to diamond.
    But why 🤔
    DFBB said:
    I gotta get to diamond.
    DON'T DO IT DUSTY! I'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED! 
    This pretty much summed up my opinion of the boxes:

DFBB said:
    This pretty much summed up my opinion of the boxes:

So you bought 100 boxes even?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    It's still not Contreras or Moncada, but this guys ok, I guess...

Dang.   Really wanted him.  Spent 50k trying.  Then got Contreras in a free box this afternoon.  My PXP stash is now gone 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

I mean sure if players who will win WOH for you and bat over .500 are your thing these players are ok I guess 
    I gotta get to diamond.

I'm in no shape resource wise. What would it take? Couple bats and ace to D1? Then WoH player cycle capped to start building from there?
    I'm in no shape resource wise. What would it take? Couple bats and ace to D1? Then WoH player cycle capped to start building from there?
    Man, I had two sp's at plat 10 and the rest at gold 10 when I jumped and I was fine, I think I took three bats to d-10 right away. That was before the difficulty increases in woh, though. Now I'm not sure what it would take tbh. I believe there are 7 d1 pitchers in classic now? 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    There was 4 diamond guys on Monday classic, 7 on Royale Wednesday.
    There was 4 diamond guys on Monday classic, 7 on Royale Wednesday.
    Thank you 👍🏻
    Man, I had two sp's at plat 10 and the rest at gold 10 when I jumped and I was fine, I think I took three bats to d-10 right away. That was before the difficulty increases in woh, though. Now I'm not sure what it would take tbh. I believe there are 7 d1 pitchers in classic now? 
    I will be skipping plat altogether. Hopefully I can build nice pool of resources today.
    I will be skipping plat altogether. Hopefully I can build nice pool of resources today.
    Niiice 👍🏻 I'd love to hear about that journey
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    gold to diamond??
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    gold to diamond??
    Save enough bonus games and just run straight through platinum. 
    That's the only thing I have enough of, roughly 3k.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    That's the only thing I have enough of, roughly 3k.
    Cycling today should give a a few hundred more??
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    That's basically what I did. I went plat on a Saturday afternoon and was in Diamond less than two hours into WoH on that Monday. I'd plan ahead and get FP for the weekend. The savings is ridiculous because it stacks with the 30% discount.
    @DFBB Doesn't it only stack for weekend bonus players? Or does that 30% leveling discount count towards any players??
    @DFBB Doesn't it only stack for weekend bonus players? Or does that 30% leveling discount count towards any players??
    You're correct. Only the weekend bonus players get the 30%. It's a lot of gold in your initial jump if you can grind a lot of games(I'd jump right after Royale), you'd be able to feast on the boxes. The pity timer should make its debut any day now too...