Options

Advice: Prime Yelich and Lindor

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts

1. Is Lindor worth upgrading over Trea Turner? I’m in silver rn and will be for a bit. What are the multipliers to estimate Lindor?

2. Should I upgrade Yelich? I have enough prime, he would replace my 340 Austin Meadows but Yelich is a 380 Prime playing in silver...

Comments

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Multiplier is 1.61 for silver.  If you love CVC, Lindor would be a real upgrade, but probably not much better anywhere else.  

If you have enough pxp, Yelich could be a solid get for you.  You would still have your 340 Meadows available in subs for woh.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Lindor is a much better option for cvc, bonus and prime. 151 is a lower-than-ideal hit rating in silver (a .348 BA isn't great). Not sure what you're saving for if you're staying at that level, might as well upgrade your prime players. Yelich will be a beast in silver. A 149 rating means he's a max of 340. A 154 rating is a 350 max. 
  • Options
    @Tdub71 yeah you’re right, I have quite a bit over 100k Prime like 140k. I’ll think about it but I think you make good points. For Lindor, I’m not that big on CVC but I could be, lol. 
  • Options
    @Cooz19 so upgrade both👀👀
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I would be torn on Lindor.  I look at switch hitting almost like a 3rd skill.  If at least one of his skills was rhp/lhp/risp/late-inning/runners on, then it would be a no-brainer, and you cap him asap.  Double-CVC skill does nothing for me...
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I would, @marcoslo. Yelich will do well and isn't all that costly to upgrade in silver (I have prime Marte at 380 and he's slashing .432/.471/.908 over 2,084 at-bats. Yelich will have better hit/power ratings than Marte). 
  • Options
    @Cooz19 you convinced me lol, you too @Tdub71ill do Yelich and I’ll think about upgrading Lindor
  • Options
    Went with Yelich, going ahead with Lindor