Unable to post images

More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
So recently I’ve become unable to post images on here.  It seems to be a glitch.  I upload the image (nothing inappropriate, usually a screenshot of in-game images), then hit “post comment”.  It has the pop-up saying “your comment will be posted after review” or whatever.  Yet, it never shows up.

Anyone else ever have this issue?

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    That usually happens if you make too many posts in a short time frame (really short) or if you edit a post a few times.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Thank you for the reply @Houmy.  Unfortunately, it is every single time I try to post an image, regardless of how many/few comments I have recently posted or whether edited/unedited.  Super strange and I’m trying to post an updated WOH chart, with the last 4 updated for Classic and HoF.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @More2Most2First browsers can be flaky sometimes too so it may be something stuck in a cache that is flagging you from previous attempts. Try a different browser a few times and see if that fixes it and if so then you can clear the cache on your main preferred browser.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @Houmy Thanks again for the advice.  I tried clearing all my website/browser data and cache, but that didn’t work either.  I submitted a ticket to CS through this website, but they weren’t helpful - as usual.

Thanks for trying, luckily it’s rare that I need to post an image, but I was trying to contribute to the greater good on here for once, lol.