Options

Thank you

sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
Thank you @DFBB, @retirepujols, @FrankTheTank04, @CanadaCubs, @Houmy, @matt_sackett, @bayoubengal, @Tdub71 and the list goes on and on of people that are helpful on the forums. You guys have helped me to cycle classic WOH today and cap my first player, Diaz, doing it today.  I know it's cheesy to say, but reading all of your helpful tips and graphs have helped me and i just wanted to let you guys know how helpful you are to other players.  I'm sorry if I left anyone out, and hope you guys realize how helpful you are to new players.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Thanks @CanadaCubs I went to platinum on accident, but got 3 players capped today bc of it
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Definitely awesome job cycling WoH classic.  I only got through it 4 times, but that's better than last week.  Lots of helpful people on these forums that's for sure.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Hell yeah, bro! Enjoy that shiny new toy 😁👍🏻 hopefully it feels easier for you from here on out 🍻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Here's my lineup moving forward and I'm excited!! I also got VIP today as well, so kind of best day in game so far.
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @sherold22 congrats bud.  It was my first time cycling with no hiccups yesterday as well.  These guys are a great bunch an every helpful

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @sherold22 glad to have been to help in any way and congrats on cycling. Here's to more cycles down the road 🤘
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Congrats @sherold22, now, Multi Cycles in one day!
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    This was me! Two WHOLE times yesterday! Still trying to figure out how y'all do it like 20 times in a day...but I'm not far off, I don't think. 
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    This was me! Two WHOLE times yesterday! Still trying to figure out how y'all do it like 20 times in a day...but I'm not far off, I don't think. 
    @Cooz19 I made the jump to gold last Thursday during bonus game.  I found a huge difference and was able to cycle classic 6-7 times but that was only because of time (work and family). Make the jump.  get rid of all draft picks in your store and see where you are  you can move 3 bxp players with alittle over 75k bxp but if you just make sure your top 2 r/l batters move you will be ok
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I got 3 in warmup 1 in classic and damn near through all star. My issue is my re-hab team, I flipped my team almost completely in the last 2 weeks, Im honestly surprised I got through warmup, no way I get through royale on wed.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    I did about 10 yesterday which was awesome
  • Options
    Whoa, @sherold22 you went from 0 to 10?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    No I had been doing at least 1 and getting the players but when I went thru the 2nd time I couldn't beat it again. So this is the first time that I capped a player by getting him to p10 
  • Options
    Ah, ok. I gotcha now 😉 well done 👍🏻👍🏻