Options

Worth Capping?

mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
edited July 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Over the weekend I pulled a prime Yelich from a Summer Heat box, but it's basically just a slightly upgraded version of a prime Yelich I already have at Silver 10.  See pics below.  The new one is a max 380 (vs. the max 370 I already have), but the skills are exactly the same.  Is it really worth nearly 28K PXP to level up the new Yelich to replace the old one?  It doesn't seem like the small improvement to his hit/power numbers justify all that PXP (to say nothing of the additional resources needed to level the skills), but let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you have reasonable access to pxp(cvc) and plan on staying silver for awhile, I'd definitely do it. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    lol How lame is that? Same skills, just in different spots. At least you got the 380 one after the 370 one. 

If you're gonna be in silver for a while, level him. Platoon advantage plus a RHP skill is nice for woh. Bottom line is you're gonna add another .400/.400/.800 lefty hitter for bonus/prime if that's your thing. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Over the weekend I pulled a prime Yelich from a Summer Heat box, but it's basically just a slightly upgraded version of a prime Yelich I already have at Silver 10.  See pics below.  The new one is a max 380 (vs. the max 370 I already have), but the skills are exactly the same.  Is it really worth nearly 28K PXP to level up the new Yelich to replace the old one?  It doesn't seem like the small improvement to his hit/power numbers justify all that PXP (to say nothing of the additional resources needed to level the skills), but let me know your thoughts.

Would new Yelich be an improvement over another of? Two prime yelich's out there would be pretty sweet 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited July 2019

Would new Yelich be an improvement over another of? Two prime yelich's out there would be pretty sweet 
    Honestly not sure.  At OF I already have 390 Bellinger, 390 All-Star Brantley, 390 All-Star Blackmon and 390 Myers, plus the 340 Meadows with double WOH skills and a 350 Pollock with double late skills.  Four of those 6 are lefties.  My current Yelich slots in there somewhere, but the CvC skills they both have limit their WOH effectiveness to some extent.
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    This is the King Yelich. Not ideal for modes other than WOH, but does anyone really care? 😋
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Ah, you've got too much going on for me @mwilson829 😂 I have a feeling you're going to cap him just because 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71