Raise in Max????

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
I don't know if you guys noticed yet but the New POTW box has new max levels when they lose their 380 max. It is a max of 330 and 320 from the previous 320 and 310.  

Is this showing something new to come????
@DFBB @Houmy @retirepujols

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    i think it's just a natural progression. I want to say that 360s+ bxp guys are coming,but I've said/thought that for weeks.... :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    DFBB said:
    i think it's just a natural progression. I want to say that 360s+ bxp guys are coming,but I've said/thought that for weeks.... :(
    Might see that in fan rewards today.. fingers crossed
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Might see that in fan rewards today.. fingers crossed
    They are having fan rewards today? Thought they were Wed/Weekends
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @Scioscia_Fan days mixed up.  my week is progressing faster thought today for some reason was Wednesday. 

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    From the looks of the weekends 50k reward Schwarber, I'm going to go ahead and guess there will be a decrease in Max overall 🙃 #saveyergold
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Yay!  380 Schwarbs!  Of course I forgot I had 390 Bellinger in inactives, and leveled him up while I was waiting, so Schwarber is now a luxury item...
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Yay!  380 Schwarbs!  Of course I forgot I had 390 Bellinger in inactives, and leveled him up while I was waiting, so Schwarber is now a luxury item...
    #VIPProblems
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    So speaking of upgrades, just came time to re up my endorsements...with the gold/box deals I’m not sure if this investment is still worth it?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @whammo911 I chose not to renew the endorsements as well, they just don't impress me as much as they once did.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Which gold/box deals are you referring to @whammo911 ? I haven't renewed mine but that's really only because I decided to stop spending when the video cap came in and glu pretended to have no knowledge. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @whammo911 If you had to choose, I think FP is a much better value.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Field Pass is definitely a better value, imo.  There have also been some very useful $5 and $10 bundles in specials lately.