*Yawn*

2Next

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    (making a point to not play poker against @Base15 or @Houmy)
    While totally dissing @midgetmullet 🤐
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Houmy said:
     But the game being so boring these days has driven me towards my other passion and the WSOP app to get some practice in before hitting some live circuit events this year. @midgetmullet I read somewhere that you were a fan of the felt as well? I play as Houmy on WSOP from time to time if you want to look me up 🤑🤑🤑
    Nice @Houmy that’s awesome.  It’s hard for me to play poker for “fun” after playing it for a living for so many years.  If you ever have poker questions, feel free to pm me.  
    I am afraid playing for fun is what I can do most days as poker is a no-no in GA so I have to drive to Cherokee, NC, whenever the WSOPC is there which is 3 times a year now. There are of course some cash games in town but as most of the people running them are my customers I know better and stay away from them.

• EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Ebiggz said:
    SS would be ideal, for me at least. 
    I guess Trevor Story again could be in the cards 😬
    I would have been pissed, lol. I'm ok with what's offer today, though. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Cooz19 said:
    (making a point to not play poker against @Base15 or @Houmy)
    While totally dissing @midgetmullet 🤐
    Didn't see his response. My apologies, @midgetmullet. Anyone who says it's "hard to play poker for fun" is definitely not someone I want to play against. 
    @midgetmullet & @Base15 I came close this weekend but it wasn't meant to be. It was so close I could smell the ring (it was on the damn table 🤨) but got knocked out. Lady who knocked me out was also the dealer for the heads up play at the Vegas main event this year.

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Nice work. I haven’t played in years. I went back to school for my masters and got out of the habit. I have been missing it recently.