WoH Royale for 7-24-19: Eaton good!

Comments

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I rolled through level 5 pretty easily (one video restart and one gold restart), though I have a live boost going right now.
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I used McNeil live and video boost to beat Price, I used Devers live and video boost to beat Mengden. It was much tougher than level 6 HOF by far. I know Eaton is a good player but c'mon. Anyway that's my input for Royale WOH. Good luck Tappers
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I can’t get by 5-9 today after several attempts. Cycled Classic the last two Mondays and cycled last Wednesday. I’d say it’s harder. Won’t be wasting resources like gold on it.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    finally beat 5.10 (on the first try) but it took me a while to get there. I failed like 10 combined versus 5.7-5.9
    I agree that the reward today is crap for the complexity level. It feels like HOF with the classic reward
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    finally beat 5.10 (on the first try) but it took me a while to get there. I failed like 10 combined versus 5.7-5.9
    I agree that the reward today is crap for the complexity level. It feels like HOF with the classic reward
    I finally, after a long break, did level 5 with only video boosts and no live boost. Patience was the key. 2 hurdles, 5.4/5.5 and 5.8. 5.9 and 5.10 are a breeze for me so far today 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I have 3 lefties, I have no chance.  I am, however, beating 5.4 with righty all-star James McCann every time.
    Just no.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    how is it that I can cycle classic 10 or so time Monday but today I can't get past 5.7
    Because today isn’t classic 
    I’d like to rephrase this. 

Because it is classic from 2018, not classic from 2019 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Well I’m starting to believe the pitching skills matter...couldn’t get past mehgdan with vlad skills at 12/12 even tried an 80gold boost...switched to votto and all is well now...
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Well I’m starting to believe the pitching skills matter...couldn’t get past mehgdan with vlad skills at 12/12 even tried an 80gold boost...switched to votto and all is well now...
    The prime Votto? If so, he's more ideal than Vlad due the platoon advantage. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @CanadaCubs YOU CAN DO IT!!! I did it with 1 lefty in my lineup and he's my lowest rated.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    So is this a 250ft field?  Just wondering why the guy on 2nd won't run to 3rd when the ball is caught at the right field warning track
    Just no.  
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Tried 3 times and lost 5.4 3 in a row. Bought field pass, Capped my keeper Boggs (G1->G10), Prime Bell (S1->G8), Prime Belli & Chavis (G8->G10), Prime Xander (G8->G9). I blew through everything without any boosts. All my skills are @ 5, Needed 1 video restart on 5.10.

• spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts

• marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Anybody buy the boxes? I decided I’m not buying any 
  • Savage225Savage225 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    marcoslo said:
    Anybody buy the boxes? I decided I’m not buying any 
    Bought 5, opened 7 total. Got 2 prime pitchers and Eaton and Reynolds 
    Jesus, maybe I’ll reconsider now😂😂
  • Savage225Savage225 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
     My luck ran high today for sure
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Wow.... I’m puzzled as to why royale classic is harder today than HOF was Monday? I destroyed hof Monday and classic has been unbelievably difficult. And I have all prime bats with skills to match the pitcher etc. Not even worth cycling for a bxp player (for myself) but I wanted to just for fun.
    But daaaaamn crazy difficult 😳
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Cycled 3 times since i finally dumped Mantle as my number one against leftys.  Pollock killing Price. 
    I too like just about everyone else have really struggled with this one. I can’t get past 5.9 even w/ my keeper Molitor w/ double lefty skills...and also 5.4 has been a pain. It’s def harder, I cycled the last few weeks easily 
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    marcoslo said:
    I too like just about everyone else have really struggled with this one. I can’t get past 5.9 even w/ my keeper Molitor w/ double lefty skills...and also 5.4 has been a pain. It’s def harder, I cycled the last few weeks easily 
    What are Molitor’s skills at?
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts

Had to pull him in box 🤦‍♂️
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Late to the party, but SO good. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I also have a feeling this game is going to move towards a less desirable reward on Mondays classic (easier), and a more desirable reward on Wednesdays (higher difficulty). They've been treading the water as near equals recently, but this week is a huge difference. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    This guy can still get it done 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Had 25 wins on Monday classic, have managed 10 today but markedly more difficult.  Eaton however is pretty damn nice for my team.  Meadows at the start of Friday’s event was my #1 lefty, he’s now my 4th.  Weird how roster churn/box luck ebbs and flows.
    Meadows at the start of Friday’s event was my #1 lefty, he’s now my 4th.  
    I'm in the exact same boat, my righties are starting to look a little weak 😂
    I have a couple of primes and along with my keepers, today was still solid. Unfortunately, I had five of these bad boys....

FIVE??! Is that also the amount of times your phone has traveled through dry wall today?
    FIVE??! Is that also the amount of times your phone has traveled through dry wall today?
    My phone has had better days. lol