Forum guys club

2Next

Comments

• Tilted99Tilted99 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    whats your name on tapsports? @retirepujols
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Tilted99 Exactly what it is here 😁 btw, by "I'm in" I meant I'm in to do this- not I'm in the club. That hasn't been created yet 🤪
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Damn I'd join but my club doesn't finish lower than 2nd in events ;) 
    Tilted99 said:
    Nice, man! The club I'm in is definitely not the club being discussed lol. What club are you in? I have a feeling it starts with a j and ends in an i
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    "FORUM LEGENDS" it is. Public reset, any of you suckers want to try this thing out let's get it on 😁
    edited July 2019
    Tilted99 said:
    Nice, man! The club I'm in is definitely not the club being discussed lol. What club are you in? I have a feeling it starts with a j and ends in an i
    Nah I'm in a reset club , that is a very good club though haha
    @mythicaldragon @Tdub71 @bayoubengal @savage225 @Cooz19 if any of you are interested, the club is up. 
    Btw, if this thing looks like a bust 20 minutes before the event starts I'm jumping ship 😂
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    "FORUM LEGENDS" it is. Public reset, any of you suckers want to try this thing out let's get it on 😁
    I searched for it but could not find it.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I think it was a bust

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Canceled, stay away 😂 I think more preparation is needed, so we can have in Max capacity club