Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Pujols I disagree. I think it was 38
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Since the ASG boxes my luck has been sooo good 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I did have an 0 for 70 something earlier in the year though 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    3 for 8 this weekend so I’m not complaining. Even if they aren’t players that u want or need it is still nice to get them and compete
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    6 more Warlords 
    2 more NL
    all XP and Evo 
    That makes about 36 boxes with no players. 
    I am totally “beating” the odds. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    likenight said:
    6 more Warlords 
    2 more NL
    all XP and Evo 
    That makes about 36 boxes with no players. 
    I am totally “beating” the odds. 
    You do know you only have to post this on one discussion right?  Not 3
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    It wasn't me, @mythicaldragon, but maybe whoever it was just disagreed with you. The emoji you used suggested you weren't high on Moustakas. I pulled him, and have been pleased with the results so far. I get that he isn't going to be great for everyone, but the tone coming from some in here sometimes is if he isn't worth it to him/her, he's terrible -- that's an opinion, not a fact. Some disagree with that opinion. It's cool though. Both sides help me learn more about the game, which is why I come here. 
    Right maybe the emoji face suggested I wasn’t happy with the pull. Not completely the case I was happy to pull him for free just wish he made team lol I’ve had better luck when not even trying. I’ve spent 0 gold this weekend because the players just don’t help my team. Maybe next weekend 😕
    And... pulled this guy from cvc. Doesn’t make my team but I’ll take it 👍🏻 
    I disagree with a lot of the VIP posts, besides that it's only if I strongly disagree and I'll usually be heavily involved in the conversation 🤪

Also, I think I earned 37 disagrees in that thread you're talking about @mythicaldragon 😂
    Ha ha I have 41 disagrees and I think 39 are all from that thread 😂 
    Right if I do disagree I try to jump in convo 👍🏻
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I disagree with a lot of the VIP posts, besides that it's only if I strongly disagree and I'll usually be heavily involved in the conversation 🤪

Also, I think I earned 37 disagrees in that thread you're talking about @mythicaldragon 😂
    Ha ha I have 41 disagrees and I think 39 are all from that thread 😂 
    Right if I do disagree I try to jump in convo 👍🏻
    If I disagree I very rarely click the button to disagree, but instead quote the post and state my viewpoint. I don’t see a need to just click disagree and move on as it provides no alternatives to what was said 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I could really use that guy.  Keepers are just so expensive.  Just don't have the pxp to level him even if I did have him.
    Just no.  
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I hit him from cvc box this morning as well. Took him to B10 for club prime games
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    I hit him from cvc box this morning as well. Took him to B10 for club prime games
    Apparently he's a CVC rewards guy. I also pulled him from a CvC box. I really want Crawford to unlock the extra bonus points, but I gave up spending gold chasing him. 
    ~UNAGI~
    @Bigpredfan same here buddy 👍🏻 Tho it looks like our disagree troll hit ya again. Or maybe its a legitimate disagree 🤔 lol. 
    @Scioscia_Fan. I also took him to b10 and he has done surprisingly well .310