.99 Cent gift does it reset ?

jculley005jculley005 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
You get 20/20 to gift out for .99 cents a piece , with that being said does it reset ? If so how? Over time? Or after you have spent all 20/20? 

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    No idea.  Probably after 20 bought, but I will probably reset to 20/20 of the same gift.
  • jculley005jculley005 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    So after you buy 20/20 it resets and can be a different gift? 
    I honestly don't know.  I have only sent 4 or 5 out.  I expect that once you send the 20 listed, it resets, but I don't know if it will be a different gift.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The gift was originally something different, I'm not sure if it "resets;" but I'm expecting it to change again over time. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Like creating another account just to send gifts to yourself isn’t bad enough right?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

I’m honestly surprised Glu didn’t exploit the gift feature more. IE: adding a tiered system with rewards similar to fan rewards
    I was actually unable to send a gift yesterday, the game blocked me from doing so 🤷🏻‍♂️ of course, I still ended up being charged $0.99 and the person never received the gift... So... There's that 😊
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Maybe that person  doesn't like you and denied the gift ???
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Maybe that person  doesn't like you and denied the gift ???
    I don't think that's the case 🙃 I think the glubots stole the gift for themselves. 🤬ers
    @CanadaCubs, very gracious of you, taking one for the team like this.