2x Gold

8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
When Glu decides to do 2x Gold is this a global game promo or only for X amount of players at a time.  It seems like I haven’t seen 2x Gold in over a month (haven’t actually kept track, just feels that way) and was wondering if anyone else has had it.

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    There were double gold videos last weekend, hopefully they come around a little more often.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    There were double gold videos last weekend, hopefully they come around a little more often.
    Nope not for me... unless I’m going crazy.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Definitely was dbl gold last weekend. Ur going crazy 😜 
    8ball02 said:
    Nope not for me... unless I’m going crazy.
    Are you outside of the US/Canadialand?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    One thing I did notice. The last 2 times we had 2x gold, only once was it advertised in the app, for me at least, (last weekend) I kept getting pop ups for it. The time before that, I never knew until I came to the forums and saw a post about it. Never saw a popup or a placement in the app advertising it the entire time. 
    ~UNAGI~
    I didn't even see a notification last weekend, I just saw @mythicaldragon post about it 🤷‍♂️
    @retirepujols, nope in good ole USofA

@Ebiggz maybe that’s what my problem was.  I swear I don’t remember it as I try to take heavy advantage of it and I swear it feels like to me it’s been over a month.

Since the update where I would usually see the banner for 2x Gold all I ever see is the promo for inviting friends.
    And I hardly ever pay attention to the pop ups.  I click them closed as fast as they come up.  I guess maybe that’s their new notification and I should pay closer attention to them
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I also never saw any type of notification for dbl gold. I check by watching a video every Thursday at 3am that is usually when dbl gold will start if they do double gold. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I also never saw any type of notification for dbl gold. I check by watching a video every Thursday at 3am that is usually when dbl gold will start if they do double gold. 
    It wasn't a banner notification. There was the display flag on the 2x offers box right away. I remember watching videos and closing out getting a bit more than I thought. Then I saw the double gold offers bar on the box. Watched another video, and saw I got eight for it. Then I blacked out for three days.