Options

WOH 7-29-2019

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
edited July 2019 in General TSB Discussion
So the best day (Monday's) in MLB TSB 2019 has come.  What are the expectations or thoughts for today?
First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    @CanadaCubs I probably should have worded differently. 
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    If it's a 350 max for classic, I'm not even trying it. I'm completely done with 350 players, and I want to see some bumps done to them. I think primes should receive a bump too since they've been 400 for three weeks.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I've allowed myself to become bxp poor, so I don't care who it is. I need my cycles, lol. What I would like to see is a nice high hit catcher, an ace, or a repeated reward. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    I have just set my lineup and my weakest link in my opinion is, a few of will probably not like this, Santana.  So I would like to see another 1B with either double rhp/lhp, late innings, WOH.  Something of that nature.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Im still outfielder poor could use a nice prime, I have springer but would like to have a chock-full-O-primes lineup
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Yeah, I've been tired of Santana as well. I've been thinking about levelimg beaty up to replace him (he was my previous 1b), but I'm waiting to just grab a new guy. I like Santana's switch hitting, but he's not very good as either a lefty or righty
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    I take Beaty at 340 over Santana any day.  Santana should be better but sometimes I dread getting to him halfway through the level.  He has now made it towards the bottom so I am somewhat ok with it.
  • Options
    I would too, but I think Santana was the first (or one of the first) walk off hero rewards after I jumped to diamond so I've just rolled with him. A new 1b would be a welcome addition  😁
  • Options
    Im still outfielder poor could use a nice prime, I have springer but would like to have a chock-full-O-primes lineup
    Hof day for you?
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    350 players cant even cut it on royale days anymore
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    No? Says who?
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    But let’s go Robbie Cano for WOH today
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I've allowed myself to become bxp poor, so I don't care who it is. I need my cycles, lol. What I would like to see is a nice high hit catcher, an ace, or a repeated reward. 
    No catchers, please. Absolutely no 3B. Or 2B. Better not be a freakin' DH or SR. How about a SS? 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    i say we get an outfielder... or Altuve Prime

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    First first time at gold so not sure about this. Won’t happen but I need a closer. 
  • Options
    I've got a few 340 guys left over that get it done on royale 🤷‍♂️ hell, I even had some p10 guys still taking care of d1 pitchers in level 5 this past Wednesday. 
  • Options
    I was at 5.10 last week on royale.  I almost beat it and I am gold tier.  If I was platinum or diamond with my 350 players I think I would beat it.
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Yeah, I've been tired of Santana as well. I've been thinking about levelimg beaty up to replace him (he was my previous 1b), but I'm waiting to just grab a new guy. I like Santana's switch hitting, but he's not very good as either a lefty or righty
    I kept Beaty over Santana originally. Beaty is hitting .450 in 5000 ABs. He was my second best lefty (until this weekend) in WOH and did well. I love him. 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My roster is a bunch of 350 guys, I won 10 times this past Wednesday.
  • Options
    My Santana:
    Granted he’s still probably my 3rd or 4th RHB but other than my 3 lefties he’s destroyed everything for weeks.
  • Options
    4SHIZZOMYRIZZO444SHIZZOMYRIZZO44 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    No? Says who?
    half my roster is the 350 rewards from WOH and they are able to get the job done on Royale. Eaton is a beast 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That’s all that I have and get past royale
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    My Santana:
    Granted he’s still probably my 3rd or 4th RHB but other than my 3 lefties he’s destroyed everything for weeks.
    The thought of Santana destroying anything is hilarious to me, considering the version of him I have. He couldn't destroy glass with a hammer. 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I hear he likes smashing TV's...
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I hear he likes smashing TV's...
    Santana or @Cooz19
  • Options
    Maybe both?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    My Santana:
    The thought of Santana destroying anything is hilarious to me, considering the version of him I have. He couldn't destroy glass with a hammer. 
    I don't think he's particularly good at lower tiers. Keep in mind that the bxp guys are still very effective at Diamond. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    He was actually hitting better his first 1,000 games, he’s dropped about 20 points off his average over time and is still hitting .497/.538/1.063 17,000 games in.  Eaton is actually my best AVG hitter currently hitting .548.  On a side note curious on what we’ll get today it’ll most likely be some sort of 350 guy but the only sub 350 players I have are at C and 2B and even they are 340/345 max guys but can use the exp for finishing up Polanco and banking for the coming week.
  • Options
    Well, I don't need Mondesi or Albies. Albies looks nice, though. Mondesi looks... Meh. 
  • Options
    Yeah looks like today is the day to do HoF for first time...