Options

Reset clubs

JustbowhuntJustbowhunt Registered Users 83 Posts
How do you guys feel about reset clubs? Probably an old discussion since I’m new but just thought I’d ask? Seems like loaded teams that prey on the new guys and soak up all the top prizes. Just asking?

Comments

• Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I rather put up a 700million and take 1st, then have to put up billions to get the same prize and place much lower.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    How do you guys feel about reset clubs? Probably an old discussion since I’m new but just thought I’d ask? Seems like loaded teams that prey on the new guys and soak up all the top prizes. Just asking?
    Most new guys don't know what a reset club is and will stay in the same club indefinitely. Personally, I've been in a reset club since the beginning of '18 and I wouldn't do it any other way.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Personally, it gets old resetting and trying to get everyone in on time.  

Plus, you really aren't going up against too many new clubs. You end up going up against what amounts to top tier clubs anyways. 
  • Options
    JustbowhuntJustbowhunt Registered Users 83 Posts
    I know for me it’s frustrating. Play for hours and work to get a decent ranking then all of the sudden bam! Your kicked right back down cause some bronze tier club with ten vip platinum players is putting up a billion points in ten minutes. I have literally watched it happen. I know eventually I will grow my team enough that I can hang a lil better but seems unfair to me. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I know for me it’s frustrating. Play for hours and work to get a decent ranking then all of the sudden bam! Your kicked right back down cause some bronze tier club with ten vip platinum players is putting up a billion points in ten minutes. I have literally watched it happen. I know eventually I will grow my team enough that I can hang a lil better but seems unfair to me. 
    Those are not reset clubs. At least, not in the traditional sense. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.