Diaz or mondesi.

tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
I kinda just wanted some opinions. I tap alot but my diamond team is extremely weak. I never win cvc. My club has only 1 top 10 finish. So we dont get too many resources. So my resources are limited. And i can never cap anyone at diamond. But I need a good right handed bat so am I better with the double WOH Diaz from last week. Or the mondesi from today with double right and being switch hitter. I'm not sure how there ratings will be once they are maxed.(if I can cap them 2 years from now) 

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Here is maxed mondesi. I think that it depends on your intentions. If woh is a focus but if you are looking at an overall hitter then it would I would go with mondesi  at least he’s a switch hitter and his skills would be active in all areas of the game
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @2003cobra thanks. I didnt have as much time to play as I hoped today. But I had enough xp to get mondesi to gold 10. (Pathetic I know lol) but I squeezed in another cycle to get him plat 1. Saved some resources. Idk how some u guys cycle in 15 minutes. That's 2 rounds for me
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    No problem. It takes me 20 minutes to cycle.  I think maybe the other guys auto play 45 out of 50 rounds. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @2003cobra thanks. I didnt have as much time to play as I hoped today. But I had enough xp to get mondesi to gold 10. (Pathetic I know lol) but I squeezed in another cycle to get him plat 1. Saved some resources. Idk how some u guys cycle in 15 minutes. That's 2 rounds for me
    If you are on ios, you can do it in 11-12mins by only manually playing 10 times. It's beyond silly that ios continues to have such an advantage over android.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    DFBB said:
    If you are on ios, you can do it in 11-12mins by only manually playing 10 times. It's beyond silly that ios continues to have such an advantage over android.
    Hey @DFBB does that mean in 11-12 minutes, on iOS, you can autoplay 8 times, manually play 2, each round, and complete it? I mean, I get not everyone is gonna  I absolutely can't do that, I'm just curious what the process is being that high rate. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    Hey @DFBB does that mean in 11-12 minutes, on iOS, you can autoplay 8 times, manually play 2, each round, and complete it? I mean, I get not everyone is gonna  I absolutely can't do that, I'm just curious what the process is being that high rate. 
    I wouldn't want to see @dfbb on iOS, I would bet on 50+ cycles if he were 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    DFBB said:
    Yes, that's exactly what I mean.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.