Should I move to gold?

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts

Idk why the pictures are out of order, but here’s my team. I have 160k pxp, and 90k bxp, 12k gold, 7 million cash.

Comments

• CharlieHustle918CharlieHustle918 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I say your ready, yeah you need a 2B, but, you have done the right thing by stacking resources. Your team upgrades should be complete in my opinion too. Pennants should be complete or high in strong teams at the least. I do have one solid opinion for you to consider.... Ditch the Keepers... waaaaay too wxpensive to upgrade down the road, and NO bonus points really to speak of outside of a meager team style bonus 
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    @CharlieHustle918 so what you’re saying is upgrade my 400 max prime Hunter Pence at DH instead of DH keeper Molitor 🤔🤔
    And yes I have all important pennants at 40, others at 35 with 15k left over lol, just the bxp that’s killing me 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    You can make the jump. I would upgrade my top 4 batters 1st just for WOH tomorrow. If you can cycle WOH, I would do it to get more XP. You can dedicate the PXP to your pitchers and focus on your hitters for the rest of your bxp. I wouldn’t ditch my keepers, just hold off until you have about 100k bxp just for them. Remember they will always continually get better through the year.  @marcoslo
    I have enough for both pitchers, but Paul abs Yelich are 2 of my top 4 and I’m so short on both xp
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    You'll be able to cycle WoH a few times for Keeper xp. They're still really affordable in Gold. Ichiro was my finisher until I got some Prime bats,  but he's still top 3.
    edited July 2019
    Only my opinion my friend, to me, the keepers are way too expensive, and while their overall increases through the year, they seem to take the “sport” out of the game for me. Only my opinion. Im living for this year. Not enough incentive to keep the keepers rostered. Afterall, were playing for daily points, not for the unbeatable team😉. Going undefeated in this game gets you.... WHERE? Thats the real question. Was for me anyway. 
    And to touch a little on WOH, im Gold and walked thru WOH every single stage on HOF tier with max Freddy Galvis this week. Had to restart for like 450 twice on Ryu, outside of that, breezed thru it. So, once again, dont get caught up in the keepers👍🏽
    I’ll save up more bxp for more players at this point 
    Is today’s box worth going for for my team? I’m tempted w/ 2 second baseman & a starter there