“Royal Kingz” Platnium 3 Club

R0yalKingzR0yalKingz Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
50k + team strength required
Be active, even if you don’t get any bonus guys
Not an elitist, pretty easy going so if you put forth the effort and show you’re trying you won’t have to worry about being kicked
Have questions or need help figuring things out me and Crewser55 are more than happy to offer our advice and thoughts.

Club is public at the moment with 4 spots available so just join if you meet the required team strength, thanks and happy tapping guys -RoyalKingz
Owner of club Royal Kingz, feel free to join if spots are available and you meet the 40k team strength minimum requirement.

Comments

• rtverartvera Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Looks like you still have spots available but not public. Are you still looking for players? Relatively new to this but strong team for where I’m at and play basically every day. Left my old club because I was tired of only half contributing. Looking for a more active club that competes.
  • R0yalKingzR0yalKingz Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    rtvera said:
    Looks like you still have spots available but not public. Are you still looking for players? Relatively new to this but strong team for where I’m at and play basically every day. Left my old club because I was tired of only half contributing. Looking for a more active club that competes.
    Yes message me in the game if you want added
    Owner of club Royal Kingz, feel free to join if spots are available and you meet the 40k team strength minimum requirement.