Options

WOH Batter Chart

8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
Ive seen this posted in another thread somewhere but can’t seem to find it now...  it’s a chart they created of their batters to organize their lineup they wanted to use for WOH.  I can create one easily enough but wanted to see how others did it for ideas that might make it more useful. 

Comments

• Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Royale last week I believe for 5 was all righty's except 5.9

Also Monday level 5 has changed to L,R,R,R,L,L,L,R,R,L
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I just made that edit thank you @bayoubengal
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    check my last post edited
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts

• Options
    Thanks guys but that’s not exactly what I was looking for... it was an organizational chart that listed your batters, their skills, whether they were L, R or switch, etc...  it was a organizational chart to help you look at your batters to decide your best lineup for the WOH levels as you have mentioned above....

@Ebiggz was it you that I had a chart like this?
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    8ball02 said:
    Thanks guys but that’s not exactly what I was looking for... it was an organizational chart that listed your batters, their skills, whether they were L, R or switch, etc...  it was a organizational chart to help you look at your batters to decide your best lineup for the WOH levels as you have mentioned above....

@Ebiggz was it you that I had a chart like this?
    That super organized Excel spreadsheet was for woh HOF on Mondays. I'll tag you in it. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    @retirepujols thanks for the help and I looked at the threads and they’re close but not exactly what “I think” I remember seeing... I should have bookmarked the thread...

I got an idea now of how I want to create it and will work on it tonight.  If the forums will allow us to attach excel files I upload it once it’s all tweaked and then anyone can use it.  My idea is to set it up where you enter your players name, stats, skill bonus, etc. and then it will list their boosted stats.  
  • Options
    ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I think he's looking for the 19' live player spreadsheet
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • Options
    @ihuffglu thats a kick a$$ chart but still not what I am thinking of...  This is only for the players on your team.

Thanks for the help though as I learned about a thread that I didnt know existed before!!
  • Options
    EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    @8ball02 sorry man. I'm just now seeing this. You talking about this?
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Here
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Here
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @bigvivec whoa, dude. Please share your whole chart 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Woah!!
  • Options
    Sorry guys, between work and personal Ive been a little MIA over the last couple of days... Thank you to everyone wanting to help and with all the good links to posts.  I found some really good stuff that I didnt know existed before.

@Ebiggz, Yes!  Thats exactly what I was looking for!

I created my own but when looking over my math that I used in the formulas its close but not exactly right... especially when it comes to their overall rating...

• Options
    Here is the actual spreadsheet for anyone to use if they like it or want to make it better
  • Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Shouldn't charts like this also take pennants into account?  Or are those not active in WOH?  When you click the info button next to pennants, it says they work in all game modes.
  • Options
    What I like about it is that its setup to where you can plug in the players numbers and the skill % as you level the player and it spits out the new numbers.  This could be especially helpful when you get a marginal player but with a different set of skills, you can plug in their numbers to see what you could get out of them before you make the investment.
  • Options
    @mwilson829 I thought about that but Im not exactly sure how the pennants actually apply and what impact it has.  To me the pennants are not very transparent on how they are applied kind of like the upgrade categories.  I know maxing out "clutch performance" helps in the game play but its not like skills or boosts where you can actually see the increase to the batters skill sets.  I dont think there is a way to apply it... 
  • Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @8ball02 when you click on Team>Improve>Pennants, the little "i" button near the top says that "Buffs apply to all modes, and improve batter hitting and pitcher stuff in-game."  Thus, I think it likely that the percentage is applied to the hit stat the same way you apply the skills (except pennants go only to hit, whereas skills go to both hit and power).
  • Options
    @mwilson829 Yeah I see where you are talking about but I still dont think its that clear cut.  Example, my Kris Bryant has a hit rating of 225 and I have my Cubs pennants leveled to 40%.  I dont think this is a direct % applied to his Hit rating.... That would make it like 315 hit rating.  To level up to 41% its only 760 pennants.  Where as his LHP and Blowout skills are leveled to 8% (which your right is applied to hit and pwr).  The cost to level up to 9% is 5,000 PXP.  The cost and % of skills vs pennants is way to disproportionate to make sense for the pennant % to be simply directly applied to his hit rating.  It wouldnt make any sense for anyone to ever level up player ratings just pennants.

I think the pennants is applied more like the upgrades - Store>upgrades>Hitting Coach, Clutch, etc.  I have my Hitting Coach which is supposed to give me "more hits" leveled at 40% to bump up to 41% its only 32k blue cash.  I know these upgrades help in game play but I have no idea how they are applied.  And I am thinking the Pennants are applied in a similar way to these just team specific.