Which division should I stay at?

ContentCrazyContentCrazy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Should I stay at the Silver Division until my team is maxed out at Silver, or should I move on, even if it’s not maxed out? Another option could be just trying to get the best team at Silver and staying there. What do you guys suggest I do?

Answers

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I have a 112k silver team and am considering going gold still teetering on that decision. I would say stay silver until u have enough resources to go gold comfortably. Or stay silver and enjoy capping players with ease 
    I have a 112k silver team and am considering going gold still teetering on that decision. I would say stay silver until u have enough resources to go gold comfortably. Or stay silver and enjoy capping players with ease 
    I have a 112k silver team and am considering going gold still teetering on that decision. I would say stay silver until u have enough resources to go gold comfortably. Or stay silver and enjoy capping players with ease. 
    I have a 112k silver team and am considering going gold still teetering on that decision. I would say stay silver until u have enough resources to go gold comfortably. Or stay silver and enjoy capping players with ease. 
    Holy crap... why did that post x5 🤨
    sorry 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That’s what I call getting your point across