Max silver prime team thinking about going gold

Colt1318Colt1318 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Hey, I’m new to the whole forums thing. But I have a max out silver team basically all prime players except 1B. Have saved over 100k XP and PXP now and close to 2mil cash. And was wondering how much of my resources I should have to max my team out at gold 10? And would it be worth it? My biggest concern is I can win season mode easily now and get more PXP but could I do that if I went gold my friends have gone gold and higher and are struggling at all the other aspects of the game. Thanks in advance for the help!

Comments

• ltdansbyltdansby Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    You need to make sure you have enough resources to max most of your players out which includes gold and evo tokens 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Dude, season and bonus get harder.  Everything else is easier.   Only thing u seem to need to worry about is Evo. If you're good there, go gold.  It's the sweet level. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited August 2019
    My problem is blue cash.  I never seem to have enough.  My active roster is all prime (except for 1 rp), and all capped.  I am currently sitting on 2k Evo and about 200k bxp and pxp.  
  • Colt1318Colt1318 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Oh man that chart is awesome thank you I’ve never seen that before. My evos should be fine thank you all for the help! 
  • adawg911adawg911 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I agree I would go gold, since I have gone gold the game has been so much fun! I struggle from time to time in bonus games but I feel like its usually because I cant level up players I just got due to lack of XP at the time
  • KidKushKidKush Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I would go Gold.  It seems to be the sweet spot.
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Gold sucks initially but once you get going I've got no regrets
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Gold kinda sucks but is not bad just don’t go platnum
    everu year I say I’m not going and I do diamond and regret it
    im gold now and staying there
    i maxed out are upgrades b4 jumping tho and had some cash and gold saved. Nothing crazy just like 500k, 100k xp and only 1500~gold but it was enough 
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I was worried gold WOHw would be tough but it’s just as easy as silver so don’t fret
    maximize your skills