Balancing act

JustbowhuntJustbowhunt Registered Users 83 Posts
Finding it quite the challenge to know what to upgrade. Hitting?? Pitching?? Upgrade one and the other lets ya down and vice versa. I know this game is mostly about putting up runs but I managed to pull off beating some higher ranked guys because my pitching was good. 

Comments

• 2430Blue2430Blue Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Pitching and defense is key as well. Most people go for hitting as I do too but the better pitchers usually wins out for me. 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    2 maxed out SP have carried my team (Strasburg and Prime Noah), as well as 3 other gold starters.  I dump Xp into pitchers and blue cash into batting upgrades.
  • WagagagagagaWagagagagaga Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I think the overly simplistic (but totally honest) answer is, “Yes.” Whatever cash I have on hand I put to upgrading performance of the entire roster (generally below priority of player upgrade) but even that is an imperfect approach. I actually like upgrading the clutch performance bar first, which has come in handy on more than one occassion. I think there is no wrong answer (within reason, if your roster can throw out stealing runners but cannot hit you are obviously in trouble) so generally prioritize hitting and pitching, fill in the gaps when you can!