Videos

ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
Hiya everyone, hope your weekend is going well. I would've just asked this in global but I figured I would cut out the insanity. If you watch the max numbers of videos for free gold,  does it in turn prohibit you from using the watch a vid for free boosts options in other facets of the game?  I just wasn't sure if it's and android problem or something. 

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    No, they just like to cut your boost video option here and there. My favorite is when you can't use one to boost your multiplier in cvc, but you can use one to extend the round. 
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    No, they just like to cut your boost video option here and there. My favorite is when you can't use one to boost your multiplier in cvc, but you can use one to extend the round.“

Idk anytime I run out of videos for gold it doesn’t allow me to watch videos for hit percentage or point multiplier. 

If if you were spending gold would you pick 30% hit, 30% power, or 15%hit/power?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Always 30% hit.
  • TomFoolery207TomFoolery207 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    If you guys are on Android devices and you run into the problem when you can't view ads what you have to do it's going to your phone settings clip on Google and then you want to change your advertising ID a couple of times and then go back into the game and you'll be able to view videos
    Fashion can be bought, Style is something one must possess
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I was just banned  by Tapjoy for doing this. My offers stopped paying out and was warned  if I kept doing it it will  be a permanent ban. I got unbanned  but it took alot of back and fourth with them.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    They are completely full of sh1t, @dkarski87. Tapjoy's reputation is garbage, mostly because they fail to honor awards promised quite often. As for their specific reason in your case, any gold given away due to having a new ad tag generated (very unlikely and certainly not your problem) is a cube off an iceberg compared to the amount of gold people haven't gotten upon completing their offers. Besides, you're doing nothing but clearing the cache of data Tapjoy collects to sell outside of the agreement you made with them for that specific offer. Don't think a ban from them means you're doing something shady. 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Have not come across that 140 second video yet.... persons seeing it are on what operating system? iOS or Droid?
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    @CanadaCubs I bet you reset your ad ID...right? 

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    I haven't had to watch video's since the last double gold weekend with moving through platinum. so maybe reason I haven't found it yet
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.