Pence or Senzel?

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
 I don’t feel like it’s worth upgrading Senzel, but I’ll take your advice on what should I do anyway thanks!

Comments

• marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Or maybe it is worth replacing pence...
  • Tilted99Tilted99 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Nah, you invested too much in skills. Only reason to do it is to help club make big push. 
    Hm you’re right about that 😂
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Senzel would have a ~172 hit rating at s10, if you invested the same amount of resources in his skills he would be a fair upgrade. If you needed him for woh, that would bring his value up even higher. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Now it’s a few divisions higher but Senzel has 392 hit at D10, very high for blue exp players.  But at silver I don’t think I’d do it personally, especially since you’ve put 8 into skills.  Senzel would probably perform 5-10% better if at the same skill level with runners on being a little better than RISP but again without knowing your resources probably not enough of an upgrade.  If you need a bat for WoH of course level him.
    Thanks! I upgraded him only to bronze 10 for the points but yeah it’s just not worth it especially when I’m trying to save to move to gold