Ace for season mode

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
How good does the ace need to be for gold playoffs ? Is a max 350 guy good enough or do you need max 390-400 prime guy ? Hate to spend that many PxP on Gioloto. Thinking about trying it with Mahle next week. Thx. 

Comments

• ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    You’ll be fine with a 350 bxp guy
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    All my guys are prime 10 gold, and I go 116-0 and right through the playoffs. I would put a maxed prime for the playoffs, that way your for sure your going to win. 
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts

• thorshammers34thorshammers34 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    359 guys should be ok.  Make sure you have a strong batting team though.  Good luck!
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    IMO, pitching is a waste of Pxp. I've never had a problem with Gold playoffs using 4x 350 bxp guys and my keeper.  No ice wraps needed either. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Thanks all. Fingers crossed.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL.....limped thru the season 63-53 then won in the playoffs using a maxed 350 guy, wraps, fold and live boosts........when there’s a will.....  ;)
  • bravesman72bravesman72 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Always help to play your playoffs during your live batting boost
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Got it done with max 350 guy, wraps, video boost, putting in scrubs for subs and most other pitchers, and live boost for two of the three rounds. Almost hosed myself by forgetting to swap out the two weak bonus players in the finals !