Roster advice/suggestions (primarily WOH) focus

WTDDucksWTDDucks Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Silver player looking for some roster advice /suggestions. I tend to get a few of the bigger bonus guys on weekends, occasionally a prime, but looking to really put a good WOH lineup out there. Need advice at 2B and or any thoughts.  I got prime D’Arnaud, Olson, Vlad at 3rd , Crawford, , Acuna ,Meadows, Benintendi, and Votto at DH. Bench is Son of a Vlad, Prime Contreras, and going to fill in a guy once Goldy potw goes down.

At 2nd I got All Star Moustakas, I could put in Gennett, Cesar, or Peraza.  I also have Dejong, Mccann, Santana , Sanchez Jorge Polanco,  Alberto Mondesi,  Hoskins,  Senzel,  Mercado,  Suarez, Marte, on my inactives.

Comments

• ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Pictures would help us sort it out for you easier, but from what I think the players skills and max are you shouldn’t have a problem beating walk off
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Would def be a lot better if we had pictures of your roster.  
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Agreed. I completely ignored your post because I just saw a million names and had no idea what's going on.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Main idea to maximize your WOH lineup is have players with stackable skills that will be active most (if not all) of the time, and also have a balance of lefty/righty hitters so you can take advantage of pitching matchups.
  • bombsaway02bombsaway02 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    What do you mean by “stackable skills”? @CalYente
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited August 2019
    By stackable skills, he means both skills will be active concurrently. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Such as double LHP, or double Late, or combos like LHP and Late, RHP and WOH, etc.
  • bravesman72bravesman72 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    U should beat it easily 
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Take a pic of your lineup or post the overall total and hit power numbers
    what u posted doesn’t help like at all