Are legends here to stay?

ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
I hate to create another post about legends but I have a sneaky feeling that this was a one time thing for legends (for now). I hope I am wrong but where do they go from here? Will we see some this weekend? ATG's on the way soon? What do you think?
Need more Living Legends!

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I fully expect there to be a legend or two in the weekend boxes.  Open the floodgates!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I think we may see another set of legends come out in the upcoming week. I expect to see the higher rated primes this weekend(420max) and higher rated bxp players. As far as ATGs I would say a couple more months.
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Who knows what Glu has up their sleeves but I wouldnt think the legends would disappear but rather increase slowly over time.  I dont remember exactly how they did it last year but I remember legends being released for quite a while before I ever got one and then I started getting several.

Personally I just hope they dont have the specialty legends like the Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron that required player specific XP and EVO to level them up.  That was complete BS imo.... 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    It makes more sense to envision them releasing just a few to get a better feel for how their presence in the game affects the game before releasing several more. That helps set pricing, too. 
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Their affect in the game is to take up one of the allotted inactive spots. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @Base15 which is exactly why I’ll trade in any legend my diamond team pulls in after they aren’t a bonus 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I think it's a matter of time until we see legends as fan rewards. Likewise, this should mean that pxp becomes easier to acquire. Like @LonzoBallin mentioned, I think it's a lock that we see legends in today's boxes.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Hopefully the pxp offered in those boxes is more than only a single K....
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I sure hope to see more pxp 😁 all of these silver teams loaded with primes have been picking away at my soul 😩
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71