Options

What has you most disappointed?

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
the title says it all

for me it is the lack of PXP/LXP in the weekend boxes. We go from 1500/1000 LXP in a 700 gold box to 700/300 in a 500 gold box and 2400/1600 PXP in last weekend’s 500 gold box to 700 this week
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Same.. I second that ⬆️ Very disappointing
    ..mind boggling 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Definately the lack of PXP/LXP.   The same should been going forward with the release of legends but in terms of pxp availability its not only not gone forward, it was driven backwards in a big way.

I can live with the lack of bxp players or those guys not increasing because that happened last year and eventually it changes.   

• Options
    8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I started to type a long post then changed my mind.  Ill keep it simple - 

Glu's decision making in multiple aspects.  They've done some good things but then there is moments where your like WTH are they thinking!
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    The high speed players should be in the 250 box..... the 250 prime players box should be a 500  ox with better odds - and then that becomes the cvc prize for plat and diamond clubs...... ok I'm dreaming...... but you asked!
  • Options
    I was just curious as to everyone’s biggest disappointment.

Cvc rewards-  I, like some others, thought cvc rewards might get a boost. But the match win in diamond is still 1500 BXP.  I can get that by watching 12 videos right now. And with the PXP/LXP scraps in the boxes, cvc rewards actually got worse. 

BXP players- I expected them to disappear from the weekend boxes as they weren’t in the boxes Wednesday/Thursday. That didn’t surprise me, even though I’m not a huge fan of them falling off the game completely

But my biggest was the XP in the boxes. As I said in my club’s group chat “it went to boom or bust instead of boom or “at least I didn’t waste 500 gold””
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Glu has to stay consistent with their product. If they had released all 3 boxes at the same time, never messed with the XP values, they would have never had to hear such an uproar. If anything everyone would be intrigued with 3 boxes
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    And they changed the speeds again - complaining over - I like the 500 box now!
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Kinda been waiting on Mr @DFBB aka Mr half full to pop in and make some kind of a positive out all this 😳
  • Options
    BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Everything so far this year. I've never been a F2P player, but today I definitely just became one (mostly due to the reasons others have already outlined above, but the fact that CVC rewards haven't seen a significant uptick really irritates the heck out of me). 
    Thus begins my precipitous decline from semi-mediocrity to full-on mediocrity. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Honestly? Just the decrease in pxp availability. I was really hoping, and semi-expecting, it to be MORE available (even just a tad) already.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I took a huge gamble and leveled several sluggers last week. Then, there was no gold battles. :(

As far as the weekend is concerned, the timing isn't ideal. It's fine if they want to push primes/legends, but resources should be reasonable to acquire. Pxp was dropped significantly from the weekend boxes and the CvC pxp rewards haven't moved in months(prob weeks, but feels like months). 

As far as '19 is concerned, I have a long list, but one thing really sticks out. Ios/Android are NOT on the same playing field. The difference is both staggering and unacceptable. I understand that sometimes, there are nuances related to the OS that are beyond their control. However, no such difference(at least not to this degree) existed in '18 so it's difficult for me to accept that it's a priority. I realize that there will be no tears my way, but it's been my biggest source of frustration all year. I can deal with whatever the game throws my way, but when a group(android users) is being singled out, it's tough to accept.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    @DFBB just for you 

😭😪😢
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    My biggest disappointment is going to be getting kicked out of the platinum club I joined before collecting MVP. 
  • Options
    I feel like I’m a somebody now that I got a disagree. 
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I would say my biggest disappointment is the lack of game modes. I know this has been harped on continuously, but prime events, which have completely worthless rewards, occur 5/7 days, of which 4 of them there's nothing else to do. We need new game modes, or something. Extra bases is pretty nice, but in reality, it's just cvc with prime event bracketing. The only event that provides anything is WOH and Slugfest, except Glu has completely slept on Slugfest this year. So, overall, I'm extremely bored and disappointed with these game modes that have the exact same rewards that they had 5 months ago in March.
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    If its possible I’m seriously considering trying to sell my team..
  • Options
    @whammo911 or embrace the suck?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @DFBB I am of the mind the Android/iOS thing is out of their hands simply because of the nature of both ecosystems. 

Same thoughts across the board on reduced pxp last 3 days. Do they think we don’t pay attention? I have to say until today I was satisfied with the game. This weekend has been a huge regression however. 
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @dustyhunks I find this hard to believe. My device is able to perform at the same level as IOS phones in games that are much more taxing than this. And if this were the case, why would they not say so? Surely Android phones should be able to function more than one third as fast as an old iPhone.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited August 2019
    My guess would be cheat prevention. I really find it hard to believe that this far into a game's release that they wouldn't have been able to figure out performance issues on one platform versus another. I also can't see it as a good thing for a developer that still wants to be able to publish under that platform to come out and say yeah, it's easier to cheat on this or that platform so our game is going to run like ish. I doubt you will ever hear a peep about it publicly.
  • Options
    Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Pxp and lxp are way to hard to acquire for people who don’t pay money to play. I can earn bxp on Monday’s at least to level those players. Leveling prime or legends you only get minuscule amounts of pxp and lxp and it’s pretty much only from using gold on boxes. It wouldn’t be so bad if videos were double or triple gold. Earning 500 gold from watching videos worth 4 gold just to get 300 lxp is not right. 
  • Options
    Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    My inactive list is 4 prime players and one legend. I would use all of them if I had the xp to level them up. I have 2 primes on my active roster and only have them leveled up to gold 6. 
  • Options
    I'm pretty tired of there being 4 million bonus players for each event, too. I miss when there were only a handful of bonus players, and being able to repull the same player multiple times to save on leveling him and earning the extra xp. 
  • Options
    23 this weekend a little much for you @retirepujols. Even before the 3rd box 19 is a whole lot 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Speaking of bonus players, does anyone have the baseline stats and skills for fan rewards Acuna?
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan way too many for me 😂 I'd rather take a guy to d7 and know with near certainty he will be d10 with repulls and my XP amount wont be barren. Now, I repull the worst guy two or three times; get no repulls for the guy I leveled, and never even pull the one I actually want lol
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Base 15 was that you?!  LOL I am always sweeping out CvC snipers when I show up and find out I left the door unlocked.  No mercy!!!!!  Besides it’s your fault for not checking how active the leader or assistants were and if they posted the high score or took mvp the previous round, or checking club chat for boot histories on other interlopers.  

Bring the boot!!!!!!   😂 

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    @Tdub........
  • Options
    @bigvivec. Wasn’t me. 
  • Options
    @Base15

But she caught me on the counter
    saw me bangin on the sofa